PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

certainly will be one of a kind Paul :) I can tell its been a fuckin long time coming hasnt it lol.

damn right mate! just wait til u see how the front end is gona look! defo a 1 off front end! sooooo excited because its not that far from hapnin!

mean as fuck is the words id use :spiteful:

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so....whipped the compressor out and cut out the last vent on each wing,now just goin round the edges with a dremel like tool smoothin the edges gettin them ready for paint 2moz up in the infamous loft garage lol

they by all means are far fgrom perfect but once painted will look the part! so happy there will be yet more decent progress with this shortly! skirts should be back on the car 2moz or thurs if all goes well!

2013-08-27235651_zps1ee2e1d2.jpg

nup! the whole point is me keepin the n/a front and most people will just think im a kitted n/a until they spot the intercooler/race me.

plus the front end look im doin no1 in an an n/a front has ever done it before so itl stand out quite a bit. it WILL be the sexiest most aggresive SR turbo/ n/a conversion on here.

hav u read this from page 1?

i see this being the gold starlet badge front end with an ide workz tte spilitter and the front mount tucked behind it all so sweet

correct me if i'm wrong ;)

Edited by Billy SR

i see this being the gold starlet badge front end with an ide workz tte spilitter and the front mount tucked behind it all so sweet

correct me if i'm wrong ;)

close, but no cigar bill! white bumper, black bumpers gettin cut up to put my idea into motion.

but white bumper,next month tte lip,possibly gold starlet badge as a final touch, mystery items in post as we speak to add to the front end and anutha 2 small, but VERY effective, custom made items by me to go above the bumper to add aggression and presense to what will be the best n/a front turbo on this site.

mark my words. this hasnt been seen on an SR or n/a before.

heres a quick wee pic to tie u lot over till the bigger update later on 2nyt!

modified my ashtray to fit my greddy boost controller in! snug fit and looks well, also note I've cheekily snuck in my TRD gearknob from an imported MR2 into the picture :p

2013-09-02190357_zps0e17a5ae.jpg

more to come later...... :ph34r: