PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

lol its cool mate! i am indebted to u for all your help mate, uv been brilliant! so thanx again! your an awesome mate tbh!

wel sort out gettin the keys back to u 2moz.

dyin to get this runnin right and boost up the street! (once the brakes r bled obv!thatd b a fuckin disaster lol)

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no put it on yet mate,chillin out for a bit, developed a cunt of a migraine in work.im gona head out in 15 and do it all over again lol

Fair enough hope it fixes it I've been reading this tHread and watching what you have done and impressed so fingers cross this is the cure to your dodgy idle

Fair enough hope it fixes it I've been reading this tHread and watching what you have done and impressed so fingers cross this is the cure to your dodgy idle

thanx alot mate! MUCH more to come.

another wee part turned up today, a wee bumper mod! gona fuck about with it later and mayb tease with some pix :p

checked pcv?

thats 1 of the things that is next to check mate

Its seriously looking smart now man :)

Whats left mechanically after this air leaks sorted ?

erm, nuthin apart from bleed the brakes. then its just tidyin the interior up and bondin on the skirts and when the spoilers done, that too.

Any news on the idle issue

I've been that annoyed with it mate I've no touched it tbh. yet to buy carb cleaner to test shit but thatl happen this weekend,workin 2moz then off sun-mon so gona use my time wisely.

this bein bumped up is motivation to try fix it, its only that holdin back its first drive and i lost sight of that recently because i let frustration get the better of me.

not this time.

Don't give up man, you give everyone abuse for giving up so don't let us abuse you ! Lol

Think of the boost !

James

i never give up on anythin mate, just took a break.

i think of boost everyday, so it will happen.

carb cleaner this weekend then givin that a try!

It's a good job you have taken a break. Other wise you might if had a roid raged and smashed something up haha

But seriously your only trying carb cleaner now? What have you been doing lol

my aggression at times is awful so id neva touch that shite or 1 day id mushroom-cloud-hb1.jpg

lol I've been tryin the vac pipes for leaks, the tb gasket,inlet gasket etc so im hopin the cleaner works. wana boost it soo much!

will get some 2moz n take it from there. il post my results boys

Av got a can of leak detector spray somewhere paul. Ill dig it oot for u.

your cars a prick!

its on the floor of your passenger footwell in the 4paw, spotted it while up there 1 time lol

cheers charlie