PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol cheers mate but the front ends gona look totally different by the time im done, i merely rested the bumper on for that pic!

im gona for the best lookin n/a conversion this sites EVER seen and believe me when i say this, i WILL achieve that. got lots of plans for this, just wait.

I've been able to see the end product in ma head for the last year and im not too far away from it, moneys holdin me back a litle but rome wasnt built in a day......

That's a tall order after mr bowers epic build!

You sure you want to throw that challenge down?

Haha

James

That's a tall order after mr bowers epic build!

You sure you want to throw that challenge down?

Haha

James

i like rob and i like his SR but mines is goin down a totally different route ma man so it all depends on this threads viewers taste....

but challenge accepted.

im that competetive id race a scooby on a pedal bike lol

bring it! :D

Does this suffer from rust? I heared all sr's are rusty shitboxes in another thread earlier...

aww shite! did a not update this! its been scrapped due to the epic amount of rust, but because your family (not u) has owned a couple more than i personally have, u should no that if a stonechip dare change colour to a nice autumn brown the bastard should be scrapped!

LOL

aww shite! did a not update this! its been scrapped due to the epic amount of rust, but because your family (not u) has owned a couple more than i personally have, u should no that if a stonechip dare change colour to a nice autumn brown the bastard should be scrapped!

LOL

If I had been drinking tea at the time I read this the chances are it would have exited my mouth like projectile vomit! FLOL once again!

Yea nah it did bud and then i stuck gaffer tape over it for the winter.........i've got 2 SR's, the slightly tatty ones got a few rust issues but the one that has been proper loved and looked after doesn't have a spot! Find a bit, deal with it (not tape) and they're solid little buggers :)

the big update is delayed due to the shite weather that happened over the weekend. so done a couple of wee things earlier, but gonna hit it hard 2moz after work to see what else i can get done.

today this happened......took it off the axle stands for the 1st time in over a year,fitted the carbon petrol cap and sized up the new plate.....bit too small maybe lol

starlet1_zps9d87a8c5.jpgstarlet2_zps55335d8f.jpgstarlet3_zps77b013bb.jpgstarlet4_zpsb14c3474.jpg

lol dont remember the group buy, but i got it for a decent price! u cant even feel it in your hand its that light. looks sweet as too!

I bet, I had a real carbon scoop on my v

I reckon it weighed about the same as a sheet of paper

Crazy light stuff carbon!