PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wit dae u mean old charlie ya wee cunt lol If u meed an mot let me know paul;)

i defo will be intouch about the mot mate ;-)

but itd need to be the 1 that doesnt require your old mot slip as i dont have the last 1!

well done buddy so happy for you

cheers mate! :)

Looking forward to seeing those wings on an na front end......planning on going for the sett without the top vents and spreading the front wheels a touch on my SR! Fucking love the fact you've built this on your driveway man, fair play! :)

thank you mate, dont for get the jam spoiler too..... :p

this is gona look fuckin awesome when shes done, believe me. im gunnin for picture of the month and Best SR on this site. LOTS of fresh ideas to come, just watch this wee white space..........

Home built cars for the mother fuckin winnnn !!

Bet youre chokin to wait to let this wee slag rip up a back road man :)

totally fuckin chokin. il take a swing by stirling and pick u up n wel rattle thru a few roads.

this is gona look proper slagish, not given anythin away until i defo secure what im lookin to buy. but itl defo be the most unique n/a front end and the DIY home build will be escalated to a whole new level :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

so i bought these from Spoon Tuned as i needed to replace the N/A brakes for somethin a little bit better!

GT brakes! obv not shockingly amazin but theyll be shit loads better for the SR than the shitey standard 1s, theyll do till i can afford some bigger brakes :)

509269C2-orig_zpsddf81ec4.jpg

yip! would love WMS brakes or similar! big meaty fuckers thatd stop a bus,i eventually will be aimin for similar power levels as socks.

im usin this SR as a blank canvas, then when I've painted a lovely picture il b swappin everythin onto a 4paw :D

Ahh big plans then! Ill let you know how my Wms kit fairs after monday when im on track!

Im nearly ready to stop spending on mine. Wanting a trueno now so will see what the future holds

WHAT??! NOOOOO, keep the starbo, sell the rolla, get the trueno bud!

ud better be doin a fuckin video of u on track mate or il fuckin beat u!!

Good shout on the GT brakes, youd have to be off your nut to run a TD04 on N/a brakes haha. Fire some red / yellow / green, whatever, pads in there and you should be sound-ish lol.

came with yellow stuff pads bud :p

WHAT??! NOOOOO, keep the starbo, sell the rolla, get the trueno bud!

ud better be doin a fuckin video of u on track mate or il fuckin beat u!!

Im undecided atm, trueno will be a good medium between the rolla and the starlet, so which it replaces im unsure of yet.

I wont be videoing it myself but got a few mates out with me and it only a few miles from home so should be some driveby vids as well hopefully

Im undecided atm, trueno will be a good medium between the rolla and the starlet, so which it replaces im unsure of yet.

I wont be videoing it myself but got a few mates out with me and it only a few miles from home so should be some driveby vids as well hopefully

nice 1 mate

• 3 weeks later...

fuck yes, the sweet smell of progress! thanx to jezza I've got the 90degree angled pipin a need for my intercooler, so when im off monday the coolers gettin fitted and the white bumpers goin back on to make it look normal again! another step closer, then its sort the idle issue, change to the GT brakes, tighten the exhaust up as best a can as it needs re-fabbed to fit perfectly, silicone the loom hole on the bulk-head because its leakin everytime it rains then reset the rev counter and speedo needles.

and that really is all that im needin to do, major jobs wise, before its save cash like a cunt for tax and mot time!!

Nice one paul its coming together. Give me a shout when u need an mot;)

aye bud defo! remember, chip in the window and de cat! tyres will be fine.

also will they be awryt to do it without the last mot cert?