PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one dude, the way it's revving sounds exactly The same as my forged mk3 when the emanage map sensor vac pipe came off ...

cheers mate! the vacs awryt, the timings a little bit out and shes runnin 5efhe cams so that explains the lumpiness :p

Hahaha just seen this! excellent stuff mate! Cant wait to see it on the road!

Shitter about that steering column! the ignition barrel and all the locks and key are yours for free if u want them mate, not sure if the passenger one exists or not mind you.

Happy days mate! Bet you are well chuffed!

i am bud! cheers! still doesnt seem as if it happened tbh! when its started today, itll sink in more :thumbsup:

Hahaha just seen this! excellent stuff mate! Cant wait to see it on the road!

Shitter about that steering column! the ignition barrel and all the locks and key are yours for free if u want them mate, not sure if the passenger one exists or not mind you.

lol ano mate, pain in the dick! but i improvised and it worked out fine! might need the steerin column plastics from the 96 if u dont mind

Happy for ya Paul

John

thanks john! now to hone in the timin then tidy her up for the mot :D

i am bud! cheers! still doesnt seem as if it happened tbh! when its started today, itll sink in more :thumbsup:

lol ano mate, pain in the dick! but i improvised and it worked out fine! might need the steerin column plastics from the 96 if u dont mind

thanks john! now to hone in the timin then tidy her up for the mot :D

all yours mate

not 100% sure mate but i think it might have somethin to do with the fact im missin a nut from the inlet. il sort it 2moz and also clean up the idle control valve. that should do it. might need some fresh fuel in it as its been lyin in the tank for 2years lol

Ive not had the pleasure of building a car. Must be a great feeling to have it finally running! Congrats bud!

aye mate its a good feelin! it really still hasnt sank in yet,was nice to hear the turbo spool up, real nice!

Woo :) good to see it running dude!

cheers mate,fuel leak is now sorted and now just need to go over a few things to make the erratic revvin go away, shes huntin a bit.wee bit of an air leak somewhere and have an idea so thatll be sorted shortly, then its a case of sprayin up the body parts and puttin her back together then preppin for the MOT :D

Good to hear Paul all that hard work must be a nice feeling to hear it started :) enjoy

aye bud, awesome feelin. cant wait to build a wee bond with it now like i had with my old 1! its not happened because I've on driven her for literally 2mins(as i was banned) 2 years ago so forgot what a starlet feels like......but this one is gonna be a bit more special :spiteful:

bit late paul seen it on fb but not on here really happy for you man, sounds like some monster drag car haha mega ! hopefully we can get this meet sorted soon as shes ready ! nae pressure though :p good of bucket to sort you with a starter, good guy is old charlie!