PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I don't have to read you crying like a bitch for silicone piping every night :p haha

Get it on the road ASAP!!

lol shut it ya cow! if this thing makes it to JAE, im gona slap u for that comment than wel c who crys like a bitch lol

Aye mate never mind they bits ;) just give me your logbook.

charlie, a want your babies man. thats awesome!! do it at the end of the month then? that gives me time to finish aw the wee bits and get the wings on!

nice one mate your getting there :)

cheers bud, picture update to come at the start of the week if all goes to plan. im utterly fuckin chokin to drive this thing, uv no idea!!!

i get butterflys thinkin bout it, feel my own car boost properly for the 1st time, pumpin all the ricers around town lol :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

aup mate are you keeping this insured as standard ?

thanks matt

no thatd be daft, i wouldnt last a week on the roads up here without gettin pulled as the police up here are VERY fussy so il be declarin everythin unfortunately. y u ask?

LOol, insurance fraudulent activitys are for losers mate. I got pulled by the police with those VOSA benders on the 3rd day of having my GT on the road. They were pretty thorough like.

Anyway Paul, get much done the day ?

naw bud, the hole i was drillin in the crash bar for the fmic is no where near done as the drill battery was dyin so a fucked it on charge n went out for a drive in the rolla wae the mrs n staffy and had a bbq! but guess whos got a cheeky wee day off 2moz....... :D

gonna attack it and get the cooler on, fire her up after puttin the inlet bolt in to cure the idle issue then do another video n hopefully get chatter this time :yahoo:

ul defo be seein a fresh vid 2moz.

once the coolers on il be doin ma best to tighten the exhaust right up (the downpipe needs refabbed so doesnt let the exhaust sit how it should) then put the alloys back on and get it off these fuckin axle stands. forgot how wee the car is, sittin well high coza the stands lol

guess its kind of an update, got the inlet bolt in, fmic on, but only the hotside plumbed in. still got the fuckin idle issue tho, doin ma tits in but il sort her somehow

also this is a wee pic from earlier after fittin the fmic, just need to make up the 2 supportin brackets for the underside of it as the cooler holes r lower than the chassis holes if u get me.

note this pic is from just before i fitted the hot pipe

D3A00059-orig_zps7b44e183.jpg

well fuck me im never leavin the starlet unwashed that long again! i used the mrs nail brush to get in behind the rear windows and roof water channels after washin it......washed it again and rinsed! the dirt was shockin, am actually ashamed of myself :sad:

also just pulled the white rattle canned bumper out the loft and the other wing to cut it! so more work......lets do it!

couple of pix.

the shortest route for the TD04 i could find,absolutely perfect fit! :spiteful:

5A4684D9-orig_zps9a130af1.jpg11FCB94A-orig_zpsca5ce92f.jpgignore the imperfect bumper, its temporary till the bitch gets a re-spray but even tho its just poorly resting on the car, u get the idea.........562196CF-orig_zps98ea0497.jpg

Looks awesome :D

cheers bud! your old headlights doin the job nicely :p

Paul have you reinforced that bumper at all, thinking of cutting out some slats at the front end of mine but a bit worried about it flapping about though?

nah bud, itl be fine! its gona bolt up as normal apart from the bottom but im gona sort out 2 fixin points of my own underneath for peace of mind! :)

Looking good paul:d

cheers charlie! only a few more things to get done then its huntin down an insurance company and mot and tax the fucker. i WILL be at JAE. :D

Any got any power steerin vac pipes spare i could nick?

Good good!

Genuinely cant wait to see this thing driving again :lol:

Im planning some bits to mine but not sure if they'll be in place for JAE. Will be ordering some stuff when i get my new bank card :D

lol ano mate! neither can i! petrol stations no gona know whats hit it lol

gona see if anyone i know up heres got a buffer and im gona bring the paint back as best i can and the rough bits il tart up temporarily.

might be gettin 2 glanza doors in silver and thinkin on rattle cannin them black and the livesports wings and thatll tie in nice with the bonnet (just for a laugh) till i raise the money for a full spray job because then every imperfection will be gone in favour of a gorgeous lexus pearl white mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

itd look a proper slag if i done it! got me thinkin now lol

the way i see it, its not gona be perfect for JAE by a long shot, i wont be hopin for a sow n shine trophy but if theres a trophy goin for effort then im right in there for the glory lol

got a few big plans for this but will take a while so just keep watchin......