PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u need a big breaker bar for these dude. they just seize on no matter what. on my old car that was just sittin out in the drive i had just finger tightened 1 of them as itg would be back off soon and a month later i still had to breaker bar it off.

get like a 2 ft breaker bar on it and stick a 19 on the otherside so if both sides spin it will stop when it hits the caliper. prepare to have a sore hand from the shock when it breaks free lol

geo if u wana cum across mate thatd b amazin,if u cant remember how 2 get to mine id fone u up wit ma addy bro,any help appreciated!lol and as for rims im goin for....nuthin springs to mind str8 away but il b goin for a true JDM style rim wen got the cash

@ shaun, dont hav a blow torch handy but im extremely tempted to grab a lighter and a deoderant can lol

@ russleh,usin a long bar thats about 1 foot long but cant get it on the nut because the sockets 2 long to fit on it bhind the drum

@ ryan5793, im aimin for it to b 1 of the sickest n/a`s on here.everythim im doin to this 1 i had plannd for the last 1 but was engaged to a money leechin control freak at the time and then had my smash kinda fucked my plans a bit lol your black SR is lovely mate,makes me miss mine alot :-(

due to an incident involvin a van and a car i was in,within a month u guys shud c a nice update of me fittin a pair of livesports wings courtesy of ID WORKS, just need the money to cum thru and im buyin them. as said before im on a mission to build the sickest n/a this site has ever seen in memory of my dad :-D

so keep your eyes peeled....

sorry ive only just got back to you mate, urmmm its £25 for a bumper to be delivered, and ive got it up for £130 so £145 delivered any good to you dude? or if you can get hold of a silver glanza rear bumper, ill swap it for that and £60

hopefully you can carry the beasty looking n/a torch that i went for, just a shame my financial situation is so messed up :) it was either sell the kit, or sell the car :)

ahh need a silver 1 to minimize my spending lol, im sure i can get 1 sorted though :( might have to stick a white n/a bumper on there for the time being after the JAM bumper has gone lol.

im hoping to get an oem rear bumper and spoiler and then the cars exterior is finished :) gunna be having the mrs 98 spec front bumper when she gets a livesports front bumper, so you've got some competition on the n/a front lol

im just concentrating on power now :)

naaaah no competition bud lol got more planned for the body than im lettin on plus the interiors gona b pretty fuckin sweet 2 ;-)

engine wise,eventually, im in 2 minds wether to use the paseo lump or a 4afe rolla lump.only .1 of a litre bigga than a paseo at 1.6l but 110bhp then TD12 time! decisions decisions.... lol

lol have you seen her car??? its pretty badass tbf dude, and its got a few extra things planned :) well her bro sparky has alot planned for it at least lol. 1st n/a with willwoods :) that we know of.

i think she will be boosting it eventually though

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nuthin new to report apart from the constant battle to keep the slag mold-free while shes off the road And i finally was botherd enuf to scrape more paint off the cage.

splitter wil b finishd 2moz nyt so pix of that trial fitted to the n/a bumper cumin l8a this week :-D