PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it say 001 on the jasma marking? And does it have a spring bolt flange instead of a flexi?

If so its a fujitsubo power getter like mine, decent Jdm exhaust not a rep, and they sound mint :)

And bollocks, I would pay you to lend me it so I can make a copy lol

Pic won't work mate u got a direct link?

But yeah it seems you have mate, arguably one of the best sounding exhausts for a Glanza ;)

Just a shame you aint got the bracket, mines had an extra hanger welded on to fit without, but is a bit wobbly so I'm gonna get dean to make me a bracket up if you want one making too?

Pic won't work mate u got a direct link?

But yeah it seems you have mate, arguably one of the best sounding exhausts for a Glanza ;)

Just a shame you aint got the bracket, mines had an extra hanger welded on to fit without, but is a bit wobbly so I'm gonna get dean to make me a bracket up if you want one making too?

link works bud, click it again! well in that case i got it for a fuckin steal!! :-O how much r they new because mines came off a glanza after only bein used for about 4-5k miles :-D

Looking good Paul keep up the good work buddy you'll be boosting in no time :)

aye cheers micky, im so close to it i can almost hear the turbo chatter lol

plus socks had the same exhaust n I've watched his drive by vids wen he had it so many times n sounded fuckin awesome, plus there was a cheeky wee spit of flame when he changed gear :-))

mines has a de-cat and wil b heat wrapped so hopefully il have the same effect!

Haha i loved that Vid of socks'es glanza to sounded fucking awesome :) And that dose look like a fujitsubo power getter i must say :)

haaahaaa awesome!!!! guy i bought it off thot i was a cheap jobby! i thot it was a hks rep so im quids in :-)

aye his vid was a deep throaty sound,it was beautiful! im gona watch it again lol

Ah yeah it does, the silencer box has a dint in the same place as mine lol

Not sure how much they are new but I have socks old one and paid £300 for it which wasnt too bad a price

I haven't seen mine spit flames but hopefully it will once I've got an Ecu on at 1 bar, with yours at td04 though it should be louder ;)

Can u get in touch with the guy for the bracket lol?

Wheres these pics of the engine fitted, ive been watchin closley with anticipation!! 8P

wont be long mate, keep watchin.... ;-)

good to see some progress!

whats wrong with the 4efte youve got mate? have you stripped it down yet?

it had a wee rebuild n sum headwork dun with 5E cams fitted, all no fresh gaskets n belts, oil change etc n a wee bit after that it spun a bearin in the crank so were gona open her up and swap the n/a crank into it as theres no difference in them. just spoke to geo earlier and he says with the 5E cams itl rev a little bit faster and swappin the cranks shud work so wen we next work on it, thats wot the nxt job is, the swap over :-)

You see those hangers on the backbox?

They aim to the front of the car, on a Glanza the hangers aim out to the left, with the fujitsubo a bracket was used to bolt to the hangers and had its own hangers on aiming to the back of the car so with two exhaust rubbers it would join with the backbox, so either you will need this bracket or to take it

To an exhaust place and have the exhaust modified.

I've taken some measurements of how it should fit and dean has offered to

Make a bracket for roughly £20