PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

engine bay and rocker cover bolt and washer kit from RW Developments here after 1 more sleep, spare FTE engine and glanza bootlid shortly as well as a JAM fcd and to complete the bodywork a TTE rep splitter from ID WORKZ.

after my bank recovers its onto tyres,alloys and bigger brakes ;-)

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol aye a bet u are mate lol will be worth it in the end, when your drivin it that is the moddin will never end haha. Mind a have that rear axle full built n ready to fit to your car haha;) ;)

good good where u gettin it from? a still need to send away one a mine to get changed!! Look on ma build thread goin to put more pics up got ma sump on n gave it a quick spray. :)

getin it from a boy on here :D

when we goin for a wee drive to pick up the engine and bootlid mate? wana do it next week? pleeeeeeeez?? :friends::p

cheers bud! sideskirts r off too for a wee repair and respray job by my own fair hand, thot id do them sein as i done the front bumper too and hrf bumper spats ;-)

ooh u cheeky bitch!lol tagged u on facebook bud but im tryin to upload the pic on here but photobuckets bein a bender atm and wont let me for sum reason!

I've asked alot of people and the cranks r apparently the same, just mmarked 4efe and 4efte respectively. i no itl take the abuse, ROB H is runin his sr engine with only the pistons rods n sump changed on it so must b good :-)

edited, its ROB H thats runnin the SR turbo 4efe lol

Edited by PaulStarletSR
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice progress Paul ;)

John

cheers mate! not goin fast enough for my liking but today at some point the rocker covers gettin resprayed to match my strut brace (pix soon) and im refurbing the sideskirts as well as cleaning the bootlid right up and prepping the bootlid for a quick skoosh of paint on the bottom as geo had it sittin on stones so its a wee bit chipped. nothing i cant sort though! should be more updates 2moz B)

Is that a latespec 3rd brake light on your glanza spoiler mate? If your not using it ill take it off your hands:d

Good work so far, have you finished the interior wiring yet?

spolier belongs to geo bud, hes cumin down for it shortly! wirins not done yet but will be very shortly :)

20120919_134645_zps305cf34e.jpg

One fully build engine lol.!!!! :)

awesome dave! will sort out a spare 10mins to swing by with the belts, fuel rail, injectors and spark plugs for the engine! B)