PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

good luck mate, wiring looms arent too hard but ther fucking annoying!

had started before and got wound up removing the SR loom lol

Looking good matey, get this thing boosted :D

cheers ryan, im chokin for boost so bad! i find myself random makin chatter sounds wen changin gear in my fiesta lol it has to stop lol

Some sweet updates mate, bet you can't wait to get the engine in! :D

cheers bud, hopefully itl be in and running in 2weeks then all il have to do bar replacing the crackd windscreen and shit tyres is the bodywork! dying to boost her :wub:
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while so thought id update! built up my WEPR TD04 kit ready for fitment,duno if i should heatwrap it or not tho.

Glanza bootlid has oem spoiler removed and been cleaned right up and masked, prepped and currently sits in primer all around the bottom edge where itd been sitting in gravel at geos and a scuff mark next to the keyhole, will be gettin some super white on it 2nyt when im home from work.

also the front bumper is done, just needin flattened (do i use wet and dry for this?) and polished! the interior loom is nearly done. need help wirin in turbo timer and boost controller though before the dash goes back on tho!

anyway....some pix! :)

13DA9D7A-orig.jpg0E9ACF6E-orig.jpgD77EC7DF-orig.jpg471F1A15-orig.jpg

Man that wirings an orginised mess haha. will need to grab a few bits n bobs out the one in ma garage to get your wiring finished mate noticed a couple a things diff to the sr loom and control box under the centre consol. ;)

Look forward to this coming all together matey :)

so am i mate,so nearly there! :)

Man that wirings an orginised mess haha. will need to grab a few bits n bobs out the one in ma garage to get your wiring finished mate noticed a couple a things diff to the sr loom and control box under the centre consol. ;)

lol spaghetti junction or an organised mess will do nicely dave lol

will fone u 2moz bout grabin the rear wires out that glanza mate and the other visor. aye the airbag box isnt it,no got 1 anymore so myt no need the box lol

when we drop the engine in then? :crazy:

Lol aye am glad u put an update on to considering the work we've done to it over the wks lol. We will get the engine in soon mate bit a work to do efore that though. need to get box out n mated to the engine. Dont worry mate a can see into the future n a can see the engine in the car for next wk lol. will need to get tore in but. what u doin sunday?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol bout time you read this! what you think of my seats then? :p

another mini update.....got my td04 decat and (is it called downpipe?) back from the exhaust place due to the Fujitsubo powergetter taperin in to suit a smaller CT9 decat so its now the same width and no longer restrictive and also the work done to it is lovely!

anyway, heres a pic lads! wee starlet may see some life in the next few weeks, so excited!! :D

6D981D24-orig.jpg

Edited by PaulStarletSR

thanx alot mate, you aint seen nuthin yet, wait til the bodyworks almost sorted, your cock will throb! lol

it should hopefully be started up by the end of the month bud, buyin oil for it next weekend and fillin her up,then its a few other wee bits and pieces and i will be filmin the 1st turnover of it for all you starlet pervs :spiteful:

cheers drongo, not as much as id like but with the weather and buyin xmas presents for every1 rly put it on the back burner.

this sunday coming, tasks that WILL be completed are puttin the drive shafts back in, fillin her up with some castrol, fittin the braided brake lines and drillin a hole in the handbrake tunnel for 1 of the eye bolts for the passenger harness as the drivers sides already done

• 2 weeks later...

What a beast Paul keep it going!!!!!!

thanx bud! got my thermo housin off the old head and gona put it on the new head either 2moz or thurs, then bolt the turbo kit on and reconnect the drive shafts. also pick myself up a glanza rear axle today for 30quid!! :D so once all the other stuff is out the way i can convert the rear end for better stoppin power!

Have you made that tapered edge

Of te fujitsubo pipe wider mate?

aye mate if you look at the exhaust pic just above you can see the new bit of stainless that matches the rest, look at the section that jooins onto the decat