PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming along nicely dude. Dont worry I'll be back soon with a new front end to give you guys a run for your money. Lol

well I've got fuckin MAJOR UPDATES hapnin this week cumin, LOTS of parts, wings, wirin, sexy rims thatl set the SR ryt off,im soooo excited and cant wait to c wot u guys all think!! its gona b epic :-D

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY!!!! sum updates as its been long over due!!

Update part 1 of 2 this week! hav a couple of wee things arrive in the quest for booOOOST!! :wub:

these all turned up early yesterday thanx to shaf.also not pictured are boost guage,CAT and cup holders...

enjoy and of course,comments and criticism welcome!

goodridge brakelines, cusco catch can, jperformance alloy civic rad n fan,greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller and a HKS rep cat back system

4B3C39AA-orig.jpg094822EE-orig.jpg04360BBA-orig.jpg7AA8C742-orig.jpg6131983E-orig.jpg

Edited by PaulStarletSR

and these parts came a while ago but neva had the chance to upload them!thanx to nads for a good deal on the harnesses, jackstar on the TD04 kit and ebay for my £80 donor glanza lump for the 1.5l paseo swap thatl b hapnin very soon ^_^

DAF59D8D-orig.jpgE157B326-orig.jpgA6330BB6-orig.jpgmuch love, paul

LOL, loving the engine and turbo just lying around in the house. :lol: Better than furniture.

its cool as fuck,im thinkin of doin a topgear and usin the SR engine as a table wen i take it out lol

love the new seats bud lol those harnesses look cool on them

well marc,uv gota b comfy on long drives and u cant beat leather lol

93F07284-orig.jpg44AAEF6D-orig.jpg586574EE.jpgUPDATE TIME!!

a big thanx to keith the main man from malta for my rear spats and carbon petrol cap!

and yet another thank you to idrees for the latest batch of goodies to turn up from him and yet more to cum lol

nice jdm turbo timer, Glanza engine and interior wiring,ZEP engine damper and a sexy pair of wings! just need to borrow a dremel to cut the vents out and il b sprayin them in a couple of days!

as always,thots and opinions always welcome!

FA641B3E-orig.jpg0AE52041-orig.jpg

looking good matei ll be joining the 5e crew soon lol . dunno if i picked it up wrong but u no the 4efte rods wont fit a 5e converstion? u need forged 5e rods then use the crack/block/fly wheel from the 5e

@ shaun : they do fit mate :-)

@ rob- thanx bud, more parts cumin on tuesday from iddy,wuda been 2moz but parcel2go didnt turn up at iddys to collect! #fuckindouchebags

got 96spec rear lights,anti lift kit,key fobs for the alarm system, white n/a wing mirrors (didnt want the black 1s that came with the car) glanza dials and the wiper/indicator stalks yet to cum.

after that its literally bootlid, ARP headbolts,1.5 engine, athena 1.4mm headgasket and the cool side fmic pipin and i can blitz the conversion.

all the body parts im sprayin in my loft! converted it to a workshop :-)

Edited by PaulStarletSR