Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right fuckers got those top mounts and am still up shit creek stuck a thread on tgtt so get your hoops on there and have a swatch and spread some knowledge for a brother! because this is truly frying my nut!

Right fuckers got those top mounts and am still up shit creek stuck a thread on tgtt so get your hoops on there and have a swatch and spread some knowledge for a brother! because this is truly frying my nut!

justy had a look at the thread dude, if what your saying is the top mount needs to sit lower down then grind the inside of the top mounts down. at this point i'd be wondering if they actually came off a starlet :surrender:

Mate its sooo wierd wot u doin the night? i can bring them out to yours or suhin? Aye they defo came off a starlet because the back shockers went on fine and the fronts all line up perfect and stuff plus the breaker i got them from is that GTS Chris so it wasnt some mug.

£1300 so not to bad costs £30 for 12 months road tax i just stood stunned at the post office like realy?? had no way to argu about type of car tho as i just blew almost the same on parts for this 5e lol

Suspension went on last night mate what a difference its made steering feels great now like night and day. Mind you those shockers were fucked hardly any fluid in them n no resistance lol. Where u been anyway that uv been off the grid? On another note passed a silver SR on the bridge this mornin just after 6 gna throw up a spotted see if its anyone on here.

been working all weekend and when not been working have been out the the wee man plus kind of debating selling the car not made my mind up yet what to do.

thats good need to put pics up of how it looks now!