• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fuelling is a good bit off.

Ive got a stock b18c4 with just a edelbrock victor x inlet, and a full 2.5" exhaust system i made.

heres the graph.

The car still had the stock lsi exhaust system here and ran quite rich. ive not had it back on the dyno since the exhaust system and leaned the map out a little.

img003.jpg

Imho this dyno reads about 7-8% higher than others ive used.

also are you in need of a p28? i have a spare one i socketed. i used to quickly swap a few maps over on the dyno.

Good going on the swap!!

Edited by Bean

That's for that graph dude, not a bad result!

Yeah I knew the fueling would be out but not to the point where they wouldnt go full revs, I would of signed a disclaimer if need be haha

I'm borrowing an S200 that was mapped at cpl but was on a stock inlet so that's my problem but I will be getting a s300 for my boosted build :-)

Rob.

We need some proper pictures of the new wheels on Rob! I really liked the old wheels too, well they're not really my cup of tea but they actually looked so good on your car.

Good to see she's up and running well, bring on more power!

Ps. My brakes were that close, ran them daily for months without issues but after a full day on track at Japfest the wheel rubbed against the caliper causing a spoke to crack. Ruined a set of Advan RGs :(