• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hybrid hx40/35 and not shore miles of the 1st believe it came straight off a swing shovel then modified and fitted then second was rebuilt and 3rd has done two or 3 days hard drifting

As you can see from this pic (the r33) it gets abused constantly

IMG_87992097576439.jpeg

I havnt ruled it out yet but I don't want to spend an awful lot on a turbo that will last the same as another for less :-)

Cadwel park video: B18 Glanza V @Cadwell Park: http://youtu.be/OT2C_9hQ-so

Skip to 8minutes as it's only a 20min session so there's alot of slow laps and my camera stops after so long too :-( not a good video but it's better than nothing

Rob.

Awesome Rob!

Hows it drive? Looks smooth in the video....

Balance Nice?

How much power are you actually going for, as obv with that engine its a case of how much power do you want 400, 500, 600, 700, 800+

2nd and 4th gear seem to be an issue? Linkages? Or angle of the selector housing?

The angle of it dude, my seats are not central so I have to reach quite far over to get 2nd and I do keep putting it into 4th instead of because I have dc2 seats on bride rails with some custom brackets and they are upto the door on each side so it's quite a reach haha.

Unsure atm, I want it mainly for track so I'd be happy with 450-500 Bhp and have it average spooling but I wouldn't mind doing some good runs down santa pod so maybe more :-)

Rob.

The shifter rods where slightly modified but only to avoid the chassis rails running near the exhaust tunnel and the arb but apart from that the length is spot on :-)

I'll have a look into a saxo electric power steering system :-)

Yeah im just aiming for whatever I can get really, I want it to be good on track but enough grunt to do a good time at pod :-)

Rob.

Was bored the other day so thought I'd remove and fit some Sideskirts

Doesn't look bad underneath them

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

No rust at all and a quick wipe down of the dirt

DSC_0351.jpg

Id workz livesports skirt on

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

Fitment wasn't great but certainly wasn't bad :-)

Also got bored of fitting the skirts so didn't bother fitting the other side and went on to change my ecu for a friend's p28 ecu with a piggyback hondata S200 which he had mapped.

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

One plug didn't fit as I needed a conversion harness as I have a obd2b loom and the ecu is a obd1 fitment, luckily the plug could be chopped away slightly and it fitted in place which was a bonus as what I chopped away was only locating bits of plastic :-)

Took it for a drive and it pulls so much harder :-)

I do however have no indicators due to not having the conversion harness but it's a risk I'm willing to take as jt runs smoother, vtec pulls from 5200rpm to 8700rpm where before it used to progressively pull more and more till redline.

It was mapped for a 4-2-1, induction kit and exhaust system so I could seek more power as I have the bigger inlet chamber also, this made 175 Bhp on a fairly high mileage b18c4 so I'm hoping I should be around the 180bhp mark with this ecu :-D

Rob.

Edited by Glanza Mac