Liking the JAM ass on this. Only thing you need to do is pay attention to that attention to detail. Get the car sprayed up nicely, lose the laguna lip and rock a 96 spec OEM lip (or JAM? B) ) and the car would look great. The amounts of overspray on this is a little disappointing. Sorry bud, thats my only bad view on this though. Glad you made a turn from the sticker bombing! :p

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOO!!! FINALLY GOT HER LOWERED!

ahah im so pleased at how its turned out, its just right for me :) only a little bit of rubbing here and there and going over massive speedbumps are fine as long as i take it slow :) it looks mint imo too!

let me know what you think ahah, ive never loved my car so much :p

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

And i know the front bumper needs a respray and i dont like the front lip either im getting a JAM one, so dont comment on those ;) apart from those two things i dont think its looking too bad at the moment :) looking much better than it did

haha cheers mate :D really appreciate that, and yeah i am, got loads to do to it though. i wish mine was as shiny as yours! :(

That's he result of lots of red polish, t-cut and wax lol wasn't this shiney when I got her :( worked hard on her the last year :)

• 2 weeks later...

Doing this on my phone so I hope it comes out well haha! Um basically the springs have settled a little bit which is nice ;) and I've tidied up my engine bay a little bit! Looks a lot better IMO and had a general tidy up all around the car, will be polishing it etc tomorrow if the weathers good ready for japfest :) let me know what you think...

cf65915a.jpg

2d185ece.jpg

e6b0ac1d.jpg

b9fdafc7.jpg

8cc3ccbb.jpg

af2f56fa.jpg

Let me know what you think :) it's no where near ready for japfest though :( the bumpers and skirts still need respraying proffesionaly and I need a jam lip and spoiler!

• 2 months later...

Not much of an update, but I haven't posted in here in a while, car is off the road at the moment so I'm just doing a few bits here and there too smarten it up.

Took all those stickers off the back window and it looks soooo much cleaner now!

0a198ed5.jpg

489eb127.jpg

Also resprayed my front bumper, just in a satin red, it's got no shine too it but I thought it would be better than paint runs and shit like it was before :)

1b5262ff.jpg

fb0793ff.jpg

Also got some new number plates to go on because the front ones cracked and the back one was minging.

This isy favourite update though, what do you think :)?

0ac4ec4c.jpg

700d610f.jpg

8cb779c6.jpg

Was that I good idea? It's because I took my roof lining out a long time ago and regretted it ever since :/ let me know what you think :)

• 1 month later...