Whats the benefit?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

main benefits are top end really, from my swap over id say 1st/2nd gear pull are reasonably similar but once you reach third you can tell the difference for sure :) i used to keep with my mates 106 on the standard ct9 now with the hybrid he doesnt stand a chance, also give focus st's etc a good run for there money and im only boosting 0.7 ;)

I always thought the ct9 was pretty much maxed out at 1 bar

i think it can boost to 1.1 maybe 1.2 at a push, but doubt it would last very long! a hybrid ct9 will boost to about 1.4 but again will be straining like fook

personally i'd get std ct9 ported and save money for other things. like parts for adams gt :)

haha! I like this :p

As everyone is saying really... Bit more power and it should also reduce if not eliminate boost creep with the penny enlarged but still can't be 100% if you run that extra boost.... Tbh for the price of a hybrid it's cheaper to go toyosport td04 and you'll have bigger power gains...... plus it'll look cooler on your signature if it says td04 somewhere.

haha! I like this :)

As everyone is saying really... Bit more power and it should also reduce if not eliminate boost creep with the penny enlarged but still can't be 100% if you run that extra boost.... Tbh for the price of a hybrid it's cheaper to go toyosport td04 and you'll have bigger power gains...... plus it'll look cooler on your signature if it says td04 somewhere.

Only purists stick with the CT9:P Might look cooler but you'll also let everyone know you've got something called laaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggg lol

D

normally more flow. better performance at over a bar. enlarged wastgate. personally i'd get std ct9 ported and save money for other things. like parts for adams gt :)

porting is a good shout but emerald comes first adam knows this :p and i have bought him a boost controller so he get some things that i dont have

my tongs ct9 hybrid is being fitted as well as boost controller fpr and a new air filter kit im currently 200bhp at 0.9 i will post my results with the tongs when i get car back

info would be great thanks mate

Cant believe how meny replies there is to be honest but thanks everyone definatly helped

Only purists stick with the CT9:P Might look cooler but you'll also let everyone know you've got something called laaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggg lol

D

lag isn't a factor damo. if we raced yes u may pull away and smile and think yay i'm winning, but when i come screaming past at wharp speed you'll think oh golly gosh thats fast. as a wiseman once said. its not lag. its foreplay lol

i'd port wastegate. save money on buying a hybrid and get more stuff on your list

lag isn't a factor damo. if we raced yes u may pull away and smile and think yay i'm winning, but when i come screaming past at wharp speed you'll think oh golly gosh thats fast. as a wiseman once said. its not lag. its foreplay lol

i'd port wastegate. save money on buying a hybrid and get more stuff on your list

And then once you've got past, you'll then have to change gear and the whole spool up starts all over again lol. Very rich words coming from someone who's considering going back to CT9 lol. Everyones different though lol, I prefer the response to just one big kick. But then again, you I may change my mind over winter lol

D