show your thanks to mods/admin

Noticed the site seems alot more stable now :) so just wanted to say a huge thanks to admin and mods and of course enzo! i like most love uksc and struggle to do with out it. as we all know there have been sevral issues with the site latley and the lads behind the scenes have have put up with all the crap and whinging from us all whilst trying to live thier lives and devote time to sorting the site.

Think we all owe them a big thanks for working hard and bring uksc back online! I think we forget some times just how much effort goes in to running the site and maybe take them all a tad for granted.

Well it's got to be noted that although we kept everyone notified it was geo that had to do all the hardwork. Constant ips error logs to work out and diagnose whilst not even in the country most of the time. Credit has to go to him on this one

thanx to the op and others for the recognition, ,means a lot :)

we're not in the clear yet, i still need to think about sorting the url issue and weather i should jump boat and find a better hosting provider or buy my own server,

i suppose it has bought more importance to the site, once the ipb errors have settled down then we can move forward with the other plans currently on the table in the modlounge.

as said above, hats off to geo realy. but glad to see you guys back and using the forum. might be abit quiet for a little bit but every1 will be back when the word gets out and the forum will be back to its busy self.

again, big thanks to geo!

daz

thanx to the op and others for the recognition, ,means a lot :)

we're not in the clear yet, i still need to think about sorting the url issue and weather i should jump boat and find a better hosting provider or buy my own server,

i suppose it has bought more importance to the site, once the ipb errors have settled down then we can move forward with the other plans currently on the table in the modlounge.

Wayhey, back again! :p

I honestly wouldn't buy a server (unless you mean a managed server in a server farm?), it just doesn't make sense.

Would you be leaving the current guys due to something lacking in what they offer (server speed / size / bandwidth etc) or because they lost your domain name?