stolen cruise wings!

very long story that i will explain another day but its looking like someone has stolen my cruise wings as i gave them to him to paint, if anyone sees these for sale pease contact me asap

everyone knows the value of these items and they wont be getting replaced so please can all memeber keep an eye out for me

thanks

you are shitting me dude!

some clown who sees you everyday thinks he can steal your parts and what? fit them to his own car and thinks no one will figure it out?? is this guy half man half single celled amoeba!

even if he's trying to sell them to make money for himself, to steal from someone he sees daily is fucking mentally retarded!

really sorry to hear this bro!

keep us posted and i hope u nail the prick to a wall!

Phil.

if your going to his house i would be walking out with alot of his stuff if he aint guna give you the wings back or pay for them, and then probly knock him into next week which would also mean knocking him to next year.

i am a painter but this guy is someone i have worked with a while now and i trust himi dont have the time to do them as i work alot of over time through my own choice, he needed to borrow my compressor and in return offered to paint my wings, i have since had the compressor back but no sighn of the wings, im ony calm because its christmas, im going round with the old bill tomorrow to get this issue sorted

Let me know the outcome dude. i loved thoese wings and if hes sold em i will come down and batter him myself! Was one of the hardest parts to let go from my v! Certianly not letting some cock think he can nick em!