• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should really put up some more pics on this thread. I've put new driveshaft oil seals in the box and alsorts. Not to mention the third turbo, harnesses and a few other bits and pieces.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey people. Not done a update for a while now but PC has been on the blink so not been able to put up any photos. Not a lot has changed really. Sprayed a few things purple in the engine bay, getting the bonnet and roof wrapped soon to cover the unsightly marks everywhere. Also it will officially be on The road this friday! Can't wait to get it out and about. Also I may be swapping exhausts with a lad that lives near me. Hour wants something louder and I need something quieter. I'll get some pics up when the pc is back up and running.

lolo i will do adam. il get charl to take a video. its unreal how loud this exhaust is. its a powerflow 2.5" system with a cherry bomb on the back. pretty loud when running the td04.

right then guys ive got my pc sorted now so i can post up some pics.

engine bay as it stands at the moment.

IMG-20120623-00006.jpg

painted fuel rail.

IMG-20120623-00008.jpg

the front end with the cheeky jump pack socket.

IMG-20120627-00016.jpg

see it is actually functional!

IMG-20120627-00021.jpg

greddy profec b spec 2 neatly tucked away under the radio.

IMG-20120627-00018.jpg

of corse the battery in the boot with the relocated washer bottle.

100_5791.jpg

the gagues on the dash both hks

100_5776.jpg

tee piece made up for the hks temp probe.

100_5765.jpg

100_5767.jpg

il get some more pics of the exhaust tomorrow when its off laid next to the new one il be fitting (hopefully)

sorry only just realised ive completely repeated myself in some of the pics. :fool:

Edited by Flaminsam

Looking good sam id planned to spray my rocker cover etc aswel in a blue colour but works making me do 7 days last couple of weeks so not had the time looks sweet though mate u coming jf2.?? Not be long till she is

Officially insured lol

Well not long now. I'm just waiting for midnight then I'll be driving the starlet back home. I've removed all needed things from the vitara as it is being sorn'd as of tomorrow. Then in the morning it will be a trip to dvla office. I'll be honest, I really can't wait to hve this car as my daily driver for a while. Going to take it steady for a while until I get my fpr adjusted. Hopefully gettin the roof and bonnet wrapped tomorrow to cover the unsightly paint and stone chips :/

I just can't believe the car has come on this much since January when I got the shell.

Keep a look out for me at japfest 2. :)

Cheers for the comments guys and girls. Yes charl is a saint. The wideband has helped set up the fuelling and its running 10.5 at wide open throttle. Just need to see why the boost controller isn't working now, can only be a wire off. I'm looking forward to japfest 2.

• 8 months later...

hey guys and girls. its been a long time since ive even posted on this thread. suppose i had better update you all on how the shedlet is doing.

well the rear anti roll bar is now fitted that i bought from adam (thanks babe :p ) ive lowered my skyriding seats and also ive replaced the rear shock absorbers.

also ive fitted purple braided lines to the front and black to the rear. i believe the fronts are do-luck and the rears are toy tuning? either way the pedal is now alot stiffer and i do believe i will need a master cylinder stopper in the near future.

i also had a leaky rocker cover gasket which i have repaired with one from charl's headgasket kit :thumbsup: cheers babe il get you another one :angel:

besides that i cant really think of alot more thats happened to the starlet while its been in hibernation for winter.

plans for the near future are hopefully get a new manifold with screamer and get the emanage blue installed with my custom break out harness. then it will be mapping and general show season stuff from then on :thumbsup:

hey guys and girls. its been a long time since ive even posted on this thread. suppose i had better update you all on how the shedlet is doing.

well the rear anti roll bar is now fitted that i bought from adam (thanks babe :p ) ive lowered my skyriding seats and also ive replaced the rear shock absorbers.

also ive fitted purple braided lines to the front and black to the rear. i believe the fronts are do-luck and the rears are toy tuning? either way the pedal is now alot stiffer and i do believe i will need a master cylinder stopper in the near future.

i also had a leaky rocker cover gasket which i have repaired with one from charl's headgasket kit :thumbsup: cheers babe il get you another one :angel:

besides that i cant really think of alot more thats happened to the starlet while its been in hibernation for winter.

plans for the near future are hopefully get a new manifold with screamer and get the emanage blue installed with my custom break out harness. then it will be mapping and general show season stuff from then on :thumbsup:

Just generally full of win :p... Did you buy the braided hoses or make them? It's on my list and I'm just considering making some as a friend has a box full of assorted lines lol (providing I can get 4 the same that fit nicely obviously)... And no worries on the arb. I got my car on the ramp the other day and noticed I still have the L brackets on mine lol!