Anyone manage to get 200+Miles from the first half of the tank?

As above chaps, ive really changed my driving style in the last couple of weeks....used to get 123-130 from the first half of the tank im now at 200 and i cant seem to get any higher

Anyone consistently getting 200+ from the first half of the tank, according to the gauge??

I do ~150 on the motorway and the rest is town driving

sounds daft but if you run your car on say v-power you get better miles to gallon out off it and aswell say treat your car to a shot of redex injector cleaner every 1 to 2 months and regular servicing youll'll get better all round fuel return also on an n/a engine your better with a good quality pannel filter and drilling a few small holes in the bottom of the air box to make it flow better will also give you better fuel return on an n/a engine as with a open filter your sucking in to much air witch will then have to put more fule in to compensate for the extra air .

just done 150 with loads left to halfway....lets see what i get ner ner :lol:

its already got a panel filter, will mull over the drilled airbox idea....tbh id be spending more on v-power and the redex which i can easily offset by using cheaper fuel and driving better....i cant see the v-power giving me any noticeable extra miles, unless someone has real life proof to say otherwise?

200+ to the halfway mark seems a rarity.....you turbo guys should be getting better numbers if driven carefully

how much does it cost you guys to fill up a tank?

mines been off road for 18 months and have no idea what its gonna take lol.

will be interesting to see what it costs to run per mile etc.

i remem ber i used to get about 350 miles to a tank average and i didnt drive carefully lol. this was when it was n/a

I put £30 in yesterday and it got to the 3/4 mark (fuel was £1.37 where I filled up). Drove 90 or so miles to Mablethorpe then the same route on the return, took it to just below half a tank, not bad going! Driving to/from work today which is about 6 miles each way through suburban areas seemed to use up just as much fuel as the whole of yesterdays road trip... :huh:

how much does it cost you guys to fill up a tank?

mines been off road for 18 months and have no idea what its gonna take lol.

will be interesting to see what it costs to run per mile etc.

i remem ber i used to get about 350 miles to a tank average and i didnt drive carefully lol. this was when it was n/a

I think it was about £45ish last time I checked, used to be able to fill it for just over £30 :(

got 200 bang on again lol, think ill just be content with that....70-80 more miles than i used to get....short trips just kill it all off :angry:

its £45 to fill up for me, £25 to fill to the top half of the gauge

• 2 weeks later...

Had a long weekend out doing a hell of a lotta driving and managed 303 miles out of £40 of fuel, didn't quite take the gauge to the top but it wasn't all that far off. Quite pleased really it normally drinks it much faster than that :lol:

300 to a tank is where im at now (£40-45) ^

the top quater has the most fuel in can get 100miles from it then it just drops like a mofo

quick pic for ya`all

picture001awrjp.jpg

picture002px.jpg

thought i would add this to here,

Went to Santa Pod yesterday and it took me half a tank to get there. Only boosted like twice aswell. so that was about 70miles outta the top half :(

My car sucks on fuel.