Phil "Cherry aka Sheriff" Ireland tried to hack our site

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, odd how none of his "associates" and defenders have spoken up yet?? You all know who you are, why so quiet all of a sudden???

Phil.

Because they only come on here to sell stuff nowadays.....

Why doesnt someone report his hacking attempts to his internet providor to get him banned or an email to his local police constabulary would be interesting, after all its illegal what hes trying to do, knob!

damn skippy. fucked if im gonna let some gobshite try and take down almost a decades worth of work because they're a gimpy fuck.

no chance.

Phil.

Phil give him a break, maybe he typed the website wrong and accidently put in a UK in the url :)

Trisk - what????

i can understand going to the wrong site by mistake...well, i can't actually, thats a daft suggestion, but typing in the wrong bloody URL wouldn't take him to log into our bloody Admin CP! MULTIPLE TIMES!

and even if he did put a UK in the URL, www.ukstarletclub.co.uk still doesnt even direct you to UKSC!

ergo, no. i wont give him a break. My webmaster showed me an attempted hack of our site. and that is what happened.

Phil.

Trisk - what????

i can understand going to the wrong site by mistake...well, i can't actually, thats a daft suggestion, but typing in the wrong bloody URL wouldn't take him to log into our bloody Admin CP! MULTIPLE TIMES!

and even if he did put a UK in the URL, www.ukUKSC rocks my world still doesnt even direct you to UKSC!

ergo, no. i wont give him a break. My webmaster showed me an attempted hack of our site. and that is what happened.

Phil.

Sorry Phil, i dont think my generous helping of sarcasm transfered very well accross the internet!

you can understand phils annoyance though

If he was clever enough to have gained access to the Control panel he could have wreaked havoc in there, deleted whatever he wanted, corrupt tables/files maybe or even have shut the forum down completely

luckily enough though we dont log into the CP through the username "admin" were really not that damm stupid :lol:

Thats pretty sad... Would it not be better for starlet owners to be able to access both sites and for both sets of admin to share information...? We obviously share a joint interest so why the need for dickheads to try sabotage other peoples sites is beyond me! I'm not a member of UKSC rocks my world but after hearing that I never will be! UKSC FTW!

So important my iPhone decided it wanted to post it twice :-S

ah my bad Trisk dude...i was thinking...surely he's taking the mick, Trisk is UKSC to the core!!! lol my bad, missed the sarcasm.

but yeah, once back there he could have done anything. he could have totally removed geo's, mine and sock's access into the admin cp and essentially wrecked the whole damn thing with us not being able to do a thing about it.

just for everyone's further lolz, Matt has spotted a new member registration today:

Username: Hacker

Email: Phil@starletclub

seriously...does this guy not get the hint???? we are fucking on to you pal! do u honestly think i'm going to allow u anywhere near my bloody forum after this shit??? shouldn't u be away typing "admin" into someone else's Admin CP to try and wreck their hard work??

genius.

Phil.

Guys before you ban me let me have a say....

If i really wanted to hack the site, do you really think i would use password like Glanza, Starlet. Come on im not that stupid!

i have no gain from hacking the site, but believe me guys it wouldnt take long, Let face it you let your admin login page open !!DOH!! Someone with any hacking tool would be able to gain access

Edited by cherry_v1

really??

that's your reason??

hang on hang on - being able to register under different IP addresses or usernames has NOTHING to do with being able to get into our admin CP. Being able to do so can quite easily be demonstrated by doing what u have just done...i.e. registernig under another account. Logging into our CP has nothing to do with that loop hole.

i think you're trying to dodge the point Phil. You attempted to log into our back end. Why?

and yes, we put a word filter on your site's very original name, MONTHS ago. and it was me, not the moderator above. and what?

Phil.