Phil "Cherry aka Sheriff" Ireland tried to hack our site

really??

that's your reason??

hang on hang on - being able to register under different IP addresses or usernames has NOTHING to do with being able to get into our admin CP. Being able to do so can quite easily be demonstrated by doing what u have just done...i.e. registernig under another account. Logging into our CP has nothing to do with that loop hole.

i think you're trying to dodge the point Phil. You attempted to log into our back end. Why?

Phil.

the fact your admin cp is public facing is a massive security risk, anyone gaining access could easily cover there tracks

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are still avoiding the question Mr Ireland.

For what purpose did you try and log into my Control Panel??

If it was to show me the error of our software, why did u not make your intentions clear, save all this bollox?? Why say nothing for nearly 10 days until I made a comment about it.

you're back pedalling. and if its so easy to cover your tracks, why didn't you?

Phil.

what?

are you not reading my questions or just trying to make me dance in circles.

I'll say there were "x" attempts, then you're going to say "actually there were "y" attempts and i covered all but 2 of them to teach you a lesson for having a cool site".

are you trying to make me look a little bit silly infront of everyone now Phil??

Phil.

all i am saying if i wanted to gain access there would be hundreds of attemps not just a few. im good but guessing a password in a few guesses is really good.

finally someone tried lol

Then why try??

all i am saying if i wanted to gain access there would be hundreds of attemps not just a few. im good but guessing a password in a few guesses is really good.

finally someone tried lol

"im good" lol your cool...

I aint tried mate, Im merely pointing out your saying our site has a massive security risk, when yours is setup in the exact same fucking way lol

If i wanted your security advice, id have asked for it...

"im good" lol your cool...

I aint tried mate, Im merely pointing out your saying our site has a massive security risk, when yours is setup in the exact same fucking way lol

If i wanted your security advice, id have asked for it...

your welcome to try the same....