Phil "Cherry aka Sheriff" Ireland tried to hack our site

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is all this about LOL!

What happened with luke being removed as a trader (completely missed that?)

And more on topic, what's the actual point of trying to hack into UKSC, what's to be gained from it? It's been fine for years, why does someone suddenly want it?

Luke hasn't traded here in like 2 years.

he went silent for a long time and i believe he had issues with his gear. Geo and I weren't informed of anything, first i knew was when i got complaints from members trying to buy stuff through the e-commerce and not getting anywhere. but that was donkies ago.

to answer your last question ste....i have no earthly idea.

Phil.

the best thing that could happen is we get word on tuesday that they have managed to squeeze us into japfest and our stand is directly across from theres. i would honestly go out of my way and demand time of work just to come down for that :D

were not in nazi germany so we cannot tell you what you can and cant do with your car :D as long as theres no trouble couldnt care less what people do as long as everyone remembers everything and everyone on that stand represents UKSC so id like good behaviour towards other people at the show

Just a reminder to all about behaviuor at shows and meets.

1. At all times, you are representing UKSC and it's members.

2. You will not do anything to tarnish, undermine, jeopardise, embarrass or otherwise bring into disrepute the name of UKSC and it's members.

3. Any show pitches reserved and paid for by UKSC Administration are subject to UKSC Terms and Conditions for Show Attendance and will be managed accordingly.

4. The Administration of UKSC reserve the right at all times to manage access to club pitches/stands and as such reserve the right to refuse entry to those whom it is deemed are unwelcome through their behaviours and/or actions towards UKSC members and/or are judged to pose a threat to the physical well-being and the enjoyment of members and/or their property. The final decision is the responsibility of the club's stand organiser and/or any Administration personel also in attendance.

5. In the event of someone being declined access and failing to adhere to this decision, Event Security will be contacted by UKSC representatives in order to resolve the matter.

6. Threatening and/or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. Where necessary, Event Security and/or the Police will be immediately contacted by UKSC representatives to remove offending persons.

Thanks for reading, and again, this is not some power trip, this is to protect members at the likes of JAE, JAPFEST etc.

on behalf of the UKSC admin team!!

Just a reminder to all about behaviuor at shows and meets.

1. At all times, you are representing UKSC and it's members.

2. You will not do anything to tarnish, undermine, jeopardise, embarrass or otherwise bring into disrepute the name of UKSC and it's members.

3. Any show pitches reserved and paid for by UKSC Administration are subject to UKSC Terms and Conditions for Show Attendance and will be managed accordingly.

4. The Administration of UKSC reserve the right at all times to manage access to club pitches/stands and as such reserve the right to refuse entry to those whom it is deemed are unwelcome through their behaviours and/or actions towards UKSC members and/or are judged to pose a threat to the physical well-being and the enjoyment of members and/or their property. The final decision is the responsibility of the club's stand organiser and/or any Administration personel also in attendance.

5. In the event of someone being declined access and failing to adhere to this decision, Event Security will be contacted by UKSC representatives in order to resolve the matter.

6. Threatening and/or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. Where necessary, Event Security and/or the Police will be immediately contacted by UKSC representatives to remove offending persons.

Thanks for reading, and again, this is not some power trip, this is to protect members at the likes of JAE, JAPFEST etc.

on behalf of the UKSC admin team!!

I'll be uksc security ;-) self employed door supervisor and security guard :-D

epic thread! seams uksc is full of life as ever....

i honestly thought that cherry(or whatever his name is)

was not right in the head, when it came to how insistant he was with the weard pms he used to send me

@daniel_g i hear ya man, haha!

His site is a fucking joke! Ha Ha. Just had a wee noisey in the technical section to here one of the admins "technical gurus" as there known as on the site, Is preaching about how good a roots blower would be for a starlet amongst all sorts of other shit. What a bunch of monkeys.