Phil "Cherry aka Sheriff" Ireland tried to hack our site

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will always be able to register, something you wont be able to stop.

it was simply to show you the loop hole, good job your mate is monitoring the logs.

cherry go fuck urself,wot a pathetic wee poof. now fuck off before i fill your fuckin "loop hole"

everyone's support is very much appreciated.

now u all know the kind of goons running that piss take of a copy cat forum.

strange however, that a number of their key members have been seen reading this thread, and yet remain silent on the matter. whats up lads? nothing to say?? you all know who u are without me naming you, one in particular i was pretty sure would have something to say in poor deference of his "pal"...no, "pal" aint the word, is it??

its genuinely laughable how pathetic u clowns are.

Phil.

I wouldnt sit there guessing the passwords pal there tools out there to do it for me.

your such a pro

all i am saying if i wanted to gain access there would be hundreds of attemps not just a few. im good but guessing a password in a few guesses is really good. finally someone tried lol

wow sure you just said you "wouldn't need to sit there guessing" absolute tosspot!!

disappointed isn't the word.

the luke i knew had his fb status as "i met Phil McGurk" after JAE a few years ago.

not even remotely the same fucking person anymore. i could go on a slaggin session, call u all sorts of names, but no point, u've made your lack of respect for UKSC and its members pretty fucking clear by not even bothering to say anything about what your family member did.

i swear to fuck, i used to think of u as a friend, what a total knob i am. fuck u and your shit and your fucking brother/step brother/half brother whatever the fuck he is to you. neither of u pricks are welcome on this site.

Phil.

wow. Low life scum.

I have just been over to there site.

MASSIVE LOL

1509 Spammers Denied Registration

Is that how many people signed up to give them a piece of their mind.

They dont even have 100 members FFS why are they trying to compete with UKSC and TGTT

Eastenders eat your fucking heart out. Poor bloke, jealous to the extent that he caused himself a cyber castration... Diddums! Funny as hell though!

FLOL