Phil "Cherry aka Sheriff" Ireland tried to hack our site

Good evening all,

It was brought to the admin's attention this week that some clown attempted to log in to our Admin Control Panel, for what purpose is anyone's guess but is probably fairly bloody obvious.

Socks, the clever git that he is, spotted the failed attempts to enter the CP under the username "Admin". Chances are the mentally hilarious twat used such clichéd passwords as "Admin", "Starlet", "Glanza" then realised he was failing like a flaccid teenage penis, and ran away back to his pathetic little grotto.

Socks then traced the IP address of the would-be hacker, and my oh my, look oh look what was discovered! The culprit was none other than the same goon-squad that attempted to buy the UKSC name out from under Enzo and who bring you such cheap shoddy unoriginal knock-offs as www.starletclub.co.uk, a certain mr Phil Ireland, who you may or may not remember went by the username "Cherry" on here, and who spouted his Manc mouth all over the UKSC Facebook page only last year whilst we were having the technical difficulties that we all remember so well, if you remember the hilarious back and forth between myself and "Phil 'Bover' Ireland".

Let me first say this - fucking lol.

And now - Go fuck yourself asshole. First you try to buy the name and reputation that Enzo, myself and ALL of our members have built up over the last 8 or 9 years because you are too lazy or mentally challenged to build your own site, club and reputation; and when you fail at that, you attempt to hack our site to presumably do more harm than good?? Seeing as how you don't have access into our Admin CP, you were hardly trying to get in there to improve the site were you???

And now for everyone's viewing pleasure, I present to you the evidence of the little prick at work...or rather, failing at work:

proofyouradick.jpg

I openly invite you or any of your "associates" (I choose this term rather than "goon-squad" again in an effort to draw a response and thereby ridicule you yet further) to provide some form of response to the above evidence of your attempted misdeed.

However, before you or any of your mates bother to call me names on my own damn forum after Mr Ireland trying to hack it, I have a number of final important points you will want to take note of:

This incident has been reported to our hosting company for their own information.

This incident is being forwarded on to the organisers of a number of the key shows that I am sure you & your mates plan to attend so that they are aware of the type of people running stands at their shows.

And finally, the incident, complete with the above screen shot, has also been reported to the Po-Po / 5-0 / Fuzz / Cop Shop / Police under the Misuse of Computers 1990 act (See here for more info gentlemen ;) http://www.lancs.ac....les/cmisuse.htm ). I don't imagine that they will do very much, but hey, doesn't hurt to make them aware of the incident, especially in case just such an occurrence should happen again or something should happen our forum eh?

Thanks for the LOL Phil. you gave the entire admin team quite a giggle at your failures.

Good effort.

Shame it's now plain as day for every single member of UKSC to see just how you conduct yourself! You tried to hack my site, and the evidence is crystal clear for everyone to see. Go fuck yourself.

Phil.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 word LOW

Infact 2 words LOW and FAIL

I know fuck all about computers and I think I could have attempted a better hacking of a forum. I really don't see the point in this blatantly idiotic attempt to take down our forum.

Not worth even the effort in writing any more it's that pathetic

exellent choice of words phil :-)

on the other hand mr ireland YOU ARE A TOTAL AND UTTER FUCKIN DICK SUCKIN ARSE MUNCHIN WEE CLOWN. I HOPE YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON your BOYFRIENDS NXT LOAD YA WEE WEASEL!!

go and fuck yourself, wot a moron. il ask my 10yr old wee cousin for her "my 1st computer hacking book" n u might get sumwer.

this is our site, leave it the fuck alone,

i too am hopin for a response to this because its dicks like u that i love to hate. jealousy is a terrible terrible infliction.

ARSEHOLE :-)

thanks for the support guys we couldnt believe it

dont worry though we were safe from hackers anyway now were running an up to date version of ipb but now weve got socks on board as IT technician nothing will get past us

Viva la UKSC :D

One additional point guys, I am led to believe that this ballbag goes by the username "Sheriff" on www.starketclub.co.uk.

so any of you that signed up to that cheap knockoff now know what kind of a goon you have running the site you joined. the kind of shitty little weasel who can't think of fuck all for himself beyond tugging his wire and so seeks to take what others have created. Lazy. Pathetic. And without doubt, mentally fucking hilarious.

First he tried to buy our name from Geo. Then he tries to compete with us by coming up with such an original club name. Then when that all fails, he thinks "hmmmmm, me can't beat them, me no so smarts, i know, me hacks their site, that show them I know my shit..."

well done.

Also, odd how none of his "associates" and defenders have spoken up yet?? You all know who you are, why so quiet all of a sudden???

Phil.

One additional point guys, I am led to believe that this ballbag goes by the username "Sheriff" on www.starketclub.co.uk.

so any of you that signed up to that cheap knockoff now know what kind of a goon you have running the site you joined. the kind of shitty little weasel who can't think of fuck all for himself beyond tugging his wire and so seeks to take what others have created. Lazy. Pathetic. And without doubt, mentally fucking hilarious.

First he tried to buy our name from Geo. Then he tries to compete with us by coming up with such an original club name. Then when that all fails, he thinks "hmmmmm, me can't beat them, me no so smarts, i know, me hacks their site, that show them I know my shit..."

well done.

Also, odd how none of his "associates" and defenders have spoken up yet?? You all know who you are, why so quiet all of a sudden???

Phil.

you tell them phil :D I think we should send a few heavys over to sort him out me and some of my door supervisors hehe :thumbsup: