redz11s, 6 speed TOMs/Doobie kitted, Blitz k24 powered GT Turbo!

I wont be breaking her now :D

Would be too much effort plus sacrelige to break such a clean GT... anyways.. I have a new heart in line to put in, for temporary and probably forge my now blown up engine...

suspected oil pump failure, will definately be getting an oil pressure gauge so I can monitor and prevent this from happening again...

quick vid of her knocking her tits off...

th_VID_20130604_214250.jpg

ive begun stripping her ready for the new engine on the weekend (will be taking my time due to working all week :( )

IMG_20130609_204557.jpg

Edited by redz11
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been working 7 days in a row, struggled to get to work and missed the GT heaps, we've done it now! picked up an engine for £100, bottom end looked mint, plumbed her back in and started perfectly! had a few niggles but all good!

Boosting again now! :D GT Has life!!

Shes back by the way if you havent noticed, possibly looking at another turbo kit VERY soon :D shes only on the standard ECU for the time being, getting 48+ mpg to work and back so being sensible and putting the jam ecu on for japfest and booooooosting :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

turns out the update was after japfest, was so busy :(

Since last week;

- 2x new tyres + tracking

- Blitz K24 turbo kit w/ external wastegate & screamer

- Laguna Splitter

- SARD RRFPR

- JAM ECU fitted back on

Heres how shes standing... this turbo kit is insane...

IMG_20130720_132024.jpg

IMG_20130720_132521.jpg

this blitz kit is insane, feels like a different car! Next thing is get the handling & brakes up to scratch, need to stop somehow... apologies on the poor quality :/

tunnel #1

th_DSCF2615.jpg

tunnel #2

th_DSCF2616.jpg

Edited by redz11

Not 200bhp as there is no UKSO sticker ;)

John

I doubt it`d dyno at 200bhp anyway, probably around the 160-170 mark, but do need one of those.

Combined with the fact there's no ID-Workz sticker I think it's minus 20bhp!! :D

When I can afford a livesports front splitter off you dude, ill be whacking a sticker on there ;)

JAE <3 cant wait!!

anyways, she hasnt had an oil change since we changed the engine (may be building a forged engine out of my old one over time now :) )

being my daily slut, she doesnt get much engine bay attention, I gave it a quick clean while changing oil & filter etc, need to clean the blitz and show it off more ;)

IMG_20130801_135129.jpg

and one from a local meet a few weeks ago, love this pic of her! shame I didnt have the lip on then

1074970_194935614002028_1808357019_o.jpg