redz11s, 6 speed TOMs/Doobie kitted, Blitz k24 powered GT Turbo!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Ill just leave this here!

IMG_20130812_190519.jpg

Every time I drive her, its amazing, this turbo <3 dont ever wanna go back to CT9, but will be looking for new seals as im getting abit of blue smoke.. anyway enough of the bad, come thursday/friday...

- Take a look at fuelling (JAM ecu doesnt seem to be fuelling as well as I thought)

- New Alloys

- Rear Discs + pads to sort out noise from rear brakes

• 3 weeks later...

new alloys :) 16" rota fighters, looks much better in person imo..

rims.jpg

and, Well.. rad sprung a leak... So I have had to install a mitsubishi colt radiator temporarily (that I got off a friend who was sending it to scrap anyway), until payday, it sits a tiny bit higher, but none the less does the job :)

IMG_20130831_174343.jpg

Edited by redz11
  • 2 months later...

Long over due update....

The colt radiator that was put in as a temp measure was removed and a triple core civic rad was installed! needless to say, the cooling if offers seems to be very consistent, even when boosting hard!

IMG_20131118_152722.jpg

IMG_20131118_152710.jpg

Also with the help of chris, oil pressure and oil temperature gauges w/ sandwich plate were fitted!

IMG_20131118_152729.jpg

We mounted the boost solenoid on the rad, fit perfectly there, might relocate it somewhere else at a later date when tidying the bay up

IMG_20131118_152738.jpg

Then the boost controller! Although I still have a leaky wastegate diaphragm it appears to be controlling it good up to now, but I do need either a new wastegate or if I can find a diaphragm for this blitz wastegate.. they are rare :(

IMG_20131118_152833.jpg

The car feels 100 times better to drive with the boost controller, I don't know why I never fitted one in the first place...

• 1 month later...

I have a quacking good update :D

apologies for how filthy the car is at the moment, met up with Aidan and Dan off here to pick up and fit something special! It definitely transforms the car and looks immense in my eyes, so happy with it, I have also got the meshed side rear quaters to match, OEM mesh looks fresh :) anyway a few pics;

IMG_20131229_111252.jpg

IMG_20131229_111245.jpg

IMG_20131229_111233.jpg

Messenger_5823017660638112770_1388315596

Next on the list - prep for MOT in new year, clean engine bay (oil cap came off on a long drive and spewed oil everywhere, engine is fine though, thank god), fit new wastegate when it arrives! roll on 2014!

Edited by redz11

Fitted it yesterday :-) transformed it a lot !! Looks evil now especially where we was last night !!

Nice to meet you also mate

It really does, was mad when we swapped them over how it transformed both cars :) cant wait to see what aidan comes up with :D

it was good meeting you guys too :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen this now, hnnnnggggg. <3 ducktails.

It transforms the car :D

Love those back spoilers together :)

Definately suits the toms spoiler more than the standard spoiler :)

We fitted a SARD wastegate so no more boost leaks, also the screamer pipe was blowing which has been sealed up and it is currently on 3.4bar on the rrfpr, using quite a bit of fuel, but its super fast and pops its tits off :p

Back onto my 14" rays for now until I get two new tyres for the rotas. more to come

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...