Lots of awesome EP's about over the next year.

Was chatting to starbuck via txt the other day and was starting to realise how many awesome EP's there are going to be about by next year. What with his and ro55ifumi's and the handful of others sat in TD's garage waiting on forged motors and the likes of Rinse's wide arch monster and the other already awesome motors like socks and lew777 and the few others that are in the pipeline i think next year is going to be another great year for the EP family.

:D

Im just starting to dial mine in now the gearbox woes are sorted for a while (i hope)

Still more I want to do tho :) but I agree Rob, lots of starlets up n coming that are gonna be immense!

Glanzagee & MattyD & Shorty when he pulls his finger out :p add to that list!

You know that shinizzle!

Dropped my baby up at TD yesterday and I have to say, some of the work going on up there is mental! Some awesome setups going to be going on as said :)

Oh, and you can maybe add burny to the list cuz I think his car is finally near completion ;) lol

Yea more awesome motors there guys that I left out.

It's strange how these scenes run in cycles I remember a few years ago there were loads of great cars but they seemed to dwindle and i thought the starlet scene was starting to drop off but it's great to see the cycle is coming back around bringing fresh new builds and hopefully fresh new ideas and more ways to push the envelope.

You know that shinizzle!

Dropped my baby up at TD yesterday and I have to say, some of the work going on up there is mental! Some awesome setups going to be going on as said :)

Oh, and you can maybe add burny to the list cuz I think his car is finally near completion ;) lol

Cheers pal :-)

^^^ lol after writing a list of jobs to do mine might be a while yet. :lol:

i hav pretty much everythin to throw her back 2gether bar an engine lift. once jezza gets back to me about usin his i can crack on. my hrf spats are sprayed,strut brace and battery clamp are sprayed a mental colour :p and the bumper is primed, 2moz is 040 white time B)

Skirts r cumin off for a respray then the jam spoilers after that, also hav the cash for my much needed windscreen and coolside pipin wil b with me nxt week :D