my new glanza v

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enzo
wow, makes me wanna get mine lowered asap!

also, on the tmic topic (sorry if you were referring to me when you said you were pissed off), i may invest in a Blitz LM FMIC soon (depending how my review goes on fri), so if i do, i'll be giving you a shout. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not at all bro, that would be cool :lol:

an auto geo??!!!???

jeez!!!  you kept that one quiet!!! who's doing the conversion mate? rather you than me!!!!!!!! :lol:

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im gona have a stab at the pedal box & linkages, a mate of mine who preps rally cars and built up a your quatro from a bare shells gona sort out the the trickyer gubbins like servo, pipes and the major part of the conversion.

a company in glasgows gona split both my boxes and fit the quafe in with new bearings.

so alls good if we dont stumble into any problems.

worked at a garage 100 yards up the road from me so i have access to a ramp for anything i need to do on my car and as long as i dont take the piss everythings gravy.

hey,you got a smart car mate,you wrote me a msg so checked out your car,its by far the smartest black glanza ive seen!! looking forward to the scottish meet so i can see it properly! ..Aaron

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Enzo

thanx mate, i kick the sh*t out of my car every day so no real point in trying to make it look nice lol,

time for an update since ive not done one since way beforec cristmas!!!

another two rearshockys downthe drain!! i honestly cant believe it, this is like my zilionth set, its either down to the way i drive or the shitty roads around here

pissinaboutinthesun029.jpg

another two rear shox on so car handling close to sweet again :0

pissinaboutinthesun031.jpg

also fitted some new leads so the car has finaly stopped misssing,

along with greenstuff pads and oe pads on the rear, was gona buy two new rear discs but at 160 a set was too much to justify it so just reconded the old set,

all new fluids and filters too,

ust need to sort out the timing belt then thats its major service over and done with

evey now and then engine light comes on, gona have to get that sorted out. B)

met up with haggis yesterday, he only stays just up the road from me.

his caris thourghouly modified, with jam ecu, front mount etc, way faster than mine

pissinaboutinthesun018.jpg

here is the mani and decat with my name on it

s1.jpg

might also go for the catch can and blits blow off valve aswell,

heis reverting the car back to standard on the fifteenth so all modified parts are for sale peeps :D

finaly a few decent pics of my brief now:)

pissinaboutinthesun024.jpg

pissinaboutinthesun027.jpg

pissinaboutinthesun001.jpg

pissinaboutinthesun006.jpg

i have alot of technicalshit to work through and ill document it as i go along :D

Looking good Geo - Finally some shots in the daylight :D

Are your wheels 16"? Any reason you're going through so many shockers or is it just the roads? Looking forward to getting mine now :D

nice mate. she's very similar to mine.

any reason why you didnt go for uprated rear shocks? i imagine they'll last longer to be honest.

also, how much does your mate want for his jam ecu? :D

cheers

Guest Enzo

sound thanx for the posetive coments guys :D

im thinking the reason i rip through so many shox is something to do with the roads around here,

lanarkshire has the worst roads in mainland britian fact!!!

i will upgrade to some adjustables at some point in the future but its quite far down on my list considering the shox are that cheap and easy to fit :D

spied an s5 rx7 intercooler on ebay, im stongly thinking about bidding on it.

• 5 weeks later...

heres just a quick deek at how my glanzas looking at the moment, just washed

glanza001.jpg

its amazing howmuch exra speed i have now from going from 195/45/16 to 185/55/14,

reducing the rolling radius...

the car feeels so much more eager to pull especailly from 80-120 now

was nailed to the ass of a z4 the other day so im chuffed :)

should be receiving my arc top mount any day now :p cant wait as thats the final piece of the jigsaw to big power

ill be posting up parts and pics soon,

on friday im hoping to do a corolla brake upgrade, ill document and let you know how i get on