my new glanza v

put the winter rims on the other day to see what they look like

update019-1.jpg

also fitted some facelift glanza lenses but tbh im not too sure on them...

let me know what you think..

newpics020.jpg

newpics028.jpg

finaly had a shot of my mates impreza terzo the other day, it was abit of an eye opener....

took it for a nice long decent blat along the talla reservoir roads around my way as i was paying for petrol

newpics031.jpg

first gear acelerations just brutal second gear is almost as sweet but after that im not too impressed with how fast the speed rises,(im still convinced a sorted ep with about 190bhp could have the legs on it)

the handling is pin sharp though with no deadnes in the stearing around the straight ahead, very pointy, alot like the feel of the old fucus around the wheel, does start to understear abit too easily if you dont set the car up before entering a corner..

loved it though :D

every now and then when we meet each other in the street we'll take the 7miles carnwath road for a blat, like really booting(very very iresponsable considerin its public roads), he'll be throwing the car into some of the corners and getting the back end drifting,

tbh under brakes i can make up ground on him, weve also noticed that i can take the same cornering speeds on most corners but on the straights hes away

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good with the speedlines mate!!

I was thinking about getting those kouki lights for the back but I know what you mean. They're not bad or anything, I'm sure if they had come like that you'd not see anything wrong with them (if you know what I mean?) but maybe it's just the change.

They're cool though.

[edit]

On a side note my mates Terzo was a flyer, and it was standard apart from a cat-back exhaust and a performance panel filter!

[/edit]

Hey G! B)

Car is lookign slick there man!

Think of the lenses as an updated look, you can interchange when you want to also!

I think they look nice, looks like u did a better job than I did ;)

Now all u need to do now is pay for em :p ;) :p

Give u a shout sumtime mate, maybe on msn to save phonebill, need a chat!!!

Peace Out

Joz

Those SR rims suit all ep91s better than any others in my opinion, i'd deffo have some if I had the cash! Also Geo, you meantioned something about getting a power steering belt from an n/a? Does this mean if I bought all the powersteering lot from a Glanza it wouldn't work in my n/a??

• 2 weeks later...

lol thanx man! are they geineric crystal clear repeaters phil?

as the toyota ones wont fit mate?

let me know and il have them off you for sure,

@ joz, some yardi in a shogun ramped into me the other day obliterating the drivers side rear lamp so im back to the standard ones,

i havent forgoten about the 25 beans im due you mate.

lol thanx man! are they geineric crystal clear repeaters phil?

as the toyota ones wont fit mate?

let me know and il have them off you for sure,

@ joz, some yardi in a shogun ramped into me the other day obliterating the drivers side rear lamp so im back to the standard ones,

i havent forgoten about the 25 beans im due you mate.

It be cool G :D Damn that shogun, but dont think u were 100% keen on the lenses anyway...

Was it only the rear lenses that was damaged or did u get a dent in your rear?

Im in no hurry,u got anything else I cud have that wud be of use besides the calipers? :D

Peace Out

Joz

p.s did u ever get that dvd working? that cool as f**k movie I sent ya?

Sorry to hear about some ARSE reversin into your motor mate, i HATE people that cant drive for shit and wreck other people's cars and are all like "uuhh im so sorry!" OPEN your FUCKIN EYES DICKWEED!!!!!!!!

Man the repeaters weren't toyota ones no, but sparky bought them off me and i posted them today sorry, I've had them in the for sale section for months lol! Sorry mate.

Hope u get the rear fixed mate.

Phil.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...