Moorley's GT (will be forsale/breaking shortly)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeh i know, im fallin deeper in to debt by the week so.need to cut my loses.

Gonna get the rwd bug out of my system and clear my debts then who knows i may come back.

Wow dude I'm proper gutted to hear this the track slag is a beast

havent you just spent a fortune on this getting built up etc and only had it running couple weeks? and now break it hmmmm

i.knowniy sounds supect but like an idiot ive built it on a credit card and its fukin me over royaly, still usin the car daily atm will take of road once i got another motor

havent you just spent a fortune on this getting built up etc and only had it running couple weeks? and now break it hmmmm

Don't think it sound suspect at all mate. I got my old 200 how I wanted it after 2 years then sold it less than 2 months later for my glanza due to fuel. I don't think you should mate but only you can decide and you will only do it with the new car :)

Don't think it sound suspect at all mate. I got my old 200 how I wanted it after 2 years then sold it less than 2 months later for my glanza due to fuel. I don't think you should mate but only you can decide and you will only do it with the new car :)

Plan is to buy a hairdressers car do a few drift days, pay of my debt then buy a car and buikd a xar with my own money but this time ill take my time with it. Edited by Starbo Moorley

i know where your coming from dude. was same for me with my black V just got to a point where i couldnt justifiey the expense anymore after a certian point. so out came the tools and we put her down at grants house and left in bits. think it all through first to make sure your certian its whats best then just go with your decission bud.

and if you do break i want the k3 turbo dude ;)