If you dont mind me asking :)

Well in future i want to run big power on my glanza:)

I was just wondering how much money everybody spent on their car? And on what? And what have you achieved

Its like an addiction isnt it :p (well i dont want to keep spending and i do at the same time lol)

What do you see as big power? 300+?

I havent had mine back yet so dont know what she will be pusing out but over the years about 15k I reckon? lol, fucking silly when you think about it but you wont come across boost like you do in a high powered EP :thumbsup:

Buy one ready done. Miles cheaper.

Big spec EP's get broke for parts, the most recent one i can think of was on piston heads about a month or two ago, forged 5e iirc black 98 spec V, cant remember the owners name right now

Mine is about...

3-4k . Alarm clifford g5 650 , racetech td04 kit. Standard internals, wheels, respray, meister rs .Emanage blue , mapping ct9 next mapping td04 prob need new engine too Sure theres plenty more

Edited by Hawwy

dont get one already done, what luke sr said.... whats the fun and plus u dont no what if and who has touched it and tinkerd about with it mate. ai bourght my v almost standard and its now running 200bhp with not alot of mods tbh, fpr, japspeed exhaust system, wepr setup externaly gated with hybrid td04, relocated filter and a remap running 0.9 of boost. cost me £1000 for my wepr and turbo setup so just over 1200 including the other bits id say

It's not just the getting the power out of it that cost money. Brakes, suspension, diff, guages, roll bars, the list goes on, i haven't run massive power in any of mine but the amount soon adds up and before you know it you've spent thousands!!

It's hard but set your goal from the start and then try and get the best you can get it's the changing things over and over again that will cost the money in the long run have seen people got from FCD + FPR, to a mapped ECU, to an emanage then onto a stand alone. If you can find one company that you are happy with if you need the work doing talk to them also as they could advise on the best route.

yup its like an addiction im up to about 12 or 13 thousand now but i should have between 350 and 400hp, there was also a rebuilt engine in there over a person mapping it bad and blew it ... but ya once ya put a bit of power into them you kinda go ohhh and want more and more