Cheers shorty, I'm still in the shed now lol.

Alternators being stripped and cleaned along with starter motor and currently sorting through the engine bits ready for it to be rebuilt.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers buddy, your right that would look nice.

Do you know where I would find one? I've found a blue one but I'm not to sure on it and I can't remember the site that I found a whole set on

I could but I was after an adjustable just in case. I'll have a look through google if not ill get an anodised one and polish that.

I think Jezza is doing the clear covers now, I've seen the SPS ones and there not all that fitment wise. The seal always seem to pop out.

Yeah I'll have to get on the search :)

Saying that tho I'll give the stock one a little tickle tomorrow and see how it comes out just in case, might need to be laquerd tho.

Slow and steady progress as usual but power steering delete is done and looks something like this.

8BE65FC1-0272-4331-8841-B75E1A544BC6-763

I will be having a nice braided hose made up tho as soon as I get time to nip down the plumbing shop.

Charcoal canister is removed and uni flow valve put in it place.

478AF8F1-2B62-4966-B705-7C01DB6AF428-763

Looks a bit gash but it'll do for now, I'll move it under the car at some point.

Also got the alternator cleaned and sprayed up, nothing special as I couldn't really be bothered to strip it completely and polish the housing as I'd originally planned but it may happen once the engines done.

B5BBF1DA-E185-4371-AC02-9C5E397974E2-763

141DB822-D45A-4F3F-B4A0-ED7A6288D038-763

Think that's it for now, will be mocking up the rad tomorrow and hopefully test fitting my new splitter :D

Cheers lads.

Apparently it's fairly easy to drive and the feel for the road is a lot better, only downside is parking but there small enough to fit in any gap really.

Give it a go mate, I'd source 2 extra pipes first tho just in case you don't like the feel of it, that way you can just plumb it all back in. It doesn't take long to remove.