Iamlegend`s TD Forged Glanza 281bhp END PROJECT :(

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i paint my car im gona do that as well as the surrounds on the back of the gt windows.... the lick of paint looks sooo good did you give it a slight sand down before?

Edited by rasslenny

yes matey gave it quick rub down and paint :) ^

ok well that is the blitz nur spec off..pfffffewwwww no more bad heads! me and the brother set off on a 3 hour mission to see dean at RW developments who has made me a wicked full custom cat back system I decided I wanted it to be very close to the hks silent hi power so took advantage on the angled can we got it PERFECT! :p LOOKS THE TITS!!

we where there for about 13 hours to get get this done and I must of been awake for 24hours so the drive was abit nasty hahah BUT well worth it!!

pleasure meeting you dean and your mrs!! spot on genuine people!! couldnt ask for more really........

the work man ship it self is just flawless!! like I said Id be chuffed if i could produce somthing like that. id be wanking about it every night :D

its so much more quiet than the blitz and its just lovley to drive again gives a nice sound on boost! if IF I want it louder will just take the mid section silencer out :thumbsup:

THANK YOU!! :thumbsup:

gave the car a good wash/black boys polish/poorboys wax!! niiiiiiiiiicee

photo47_zps38d0b731.jpg

photo46_zps62ec92b7.jpg

photo45_zpsb8c639fc.jpg

DSCF2154_zps9e946678.jpg

DSCF2155_zps205bfbfc.jpg

DSCF2157_zps01248afb.jpg

DSCF2159_zps7d7123cb.jpg

DSCF2161_zps36bcaf91.jpg

Excellent exhaust ash speaking with dean about a little something myself but that looks sick man !

Sad to report mines is back at td now with a problem seems to be smoking alot so i think it may be the turbo already need to wait and see mike said he has had it running but no smoke as of yet when he gets it out and drives it im sure it will start smoking again gutter really wanna keep on getting bits sorted :(

That glanza is top shelf stuff mate!

thank you matey

That's looks awesome mate what a piece of kit those welds look immense his work is class

couldnt agree for mate :p

I am legend get a video of what exhaust sounds like mate peassss

Looks very nice

Great work again by dean

will do ASAP :thumbsup:

That looks awesome. Really wish they werent so far away from me, badly want an exhaust by them.

worth the travel mate took me 3 hours to get there...

Excellent exhaust ash speaking with dean about a little something myself but that looks sick man !

Sad to report mines is back at td now with a problem seems to be smoking alot so i think it may be the turbo already need to wait and see mike said he has had it running but no smoke as of yet when he gets it out and drives it im sure it will start smoking again gutter really wanna keep on getting bits sorted :(

nightmare that is mate..sure it will be sorted for you thow asap.. you loving the power etc? 300bhp?

Proper nice car!!! love it keep it up

:thumbsup:

Deans work is mega fucking impressive!! They sound amazing too! Pretty certain ill use him for every system on every car I own now.

totaly agree mate! incrediable workman ship tbf! yours must be so looouuuud lol.. would love to hear that thing!

looking well mate. exhaust looks quality

cheers matey! any luck on another glanza then?

cheers all laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads!

okay well for weeks had a REALLY annoying vibration in the steering wheel over 60mph and it handled shite since fitted the new brake set up.... was pulling my hair out about it tbh.. turned out my allignment was well out causing the wheels to fight against each other got that sorted and BANG! drives like a fucking butey again!! very pleased with the glanza atm...... :p

photo48_zps65efc1b1.jpg

Edited by iamlegend

mate has just got one of these bad lads! its a GO PRO using a quadcopter it was like some sort of transformer this was haha was a awesome bit of kit to get some footage the way these things move is unreel! .. got some footage to upload soon :thumbsup:

bfs2.jpg

bun7.jpg

lpks.jpg

9toz.jpg

vaf0.jpg

1gen.jpg

also got some pics of mine and marcs glanza :D

mtxd.jpg

z83u.jpg

u22b.jpg

Edited by iamlegend

mental arnt they mate they sound amazing haha!

well cracked on and fitted my civic rad with autobox cooler... civic rad fitted ok and the bottom hose port was allready in the good position so no need to get it moved over yey! was abit twisty with the rad pipes due to the screamer pipe but got there in the end of blood sweat and tears haha!! looks much better!

photo64_zpsd5480919.jpg

photo56_zps3a6637e1.jpg

photo65_zpsfe97f40f.jpg

photo57_zpsbf7dc9e2.jpg

went to the NE meet yesterday was a great turn out and some minted starlets! next time more pro pics and videos :) good to meet you lads!

photo62_zpsbe66930b.jpg

photo58_zps903da8b8.jpg

photo60_zpsab1cf906.jpg

photo61_zps646bb4de.jpg

photo59_zps36376868.jpg

photo63_zps5e72e8fb.jpg