Tuning Developments feedback

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made the long journey up towards Warrington on friday staying in a premier inn at Stafford friday night before having the EManage Blue fitted and Mapped on saturday at Tuning Developments. Definitely worth the journey to have your car in good hands!

Had a good chat with the guys and then Mike gave me and the mrs a lift into Warrington. It was nice talk people that share a common interest and know what they are talking about!

I was never expecting big power, as i'm only running CT9 turbo but knew that i had a good spec behind me, so hoped for about 190bhp. I was gobsmacked when Mike told me it made 214.9bhp at 1bar and 202lb.ft. and what a transformation on the road! Overtaking from low rpm has now become bloody easy with the huge increase in low end power and torque and further up the rev range the V really fucking shifts!

Massive thank you to the Tuning Developments crew, highly recommended!

Roll on the summer!

Toby.

Massive thanks to these lot helped me out plenty times especially mike whenever i rang him he was always there to help.

Will be getting another glanza in future hopefully a one with a bigger tub and will definately come to u guys

A massive thank you too mike @ tuning developments. Ordered a whiteline rear adjustable anti roll bar yesterday at around 12.45 and it arrived on my doorstep this afternoon. He even price matched for me as I found one cheaper online. Spot on service as always guys. Highly recommended. Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well been up at tuning developments today to have a few bits tweaked and the map tweaked to suite my now ex-gate set up and yet again fantastic service and a good laugh while I was there the ep made just over 230bhp at .9 bar which I thought was a great result .

Thanks again mike / nick and good to have a catch up with dan , broomy Etc

Will no doubt be seeing u lot again soon

Thanks again guys :)

Might aswell post up feedback for the meet we had at Tuning Developments.

Met Nick and Mike for the first time and I can say that I would feel very happy and comfortable having them work on my car in the future. Fantastic work that these guys do down there... Recommended to anyone.

Just to say a huge thank you to mike and nick for all the time effort advice and work they did on my 82 after it lost its oil,

It was nice to talk to a tuner who had time to listen advise on the best options.

So after giving them the go ahead for a stage 1 build i kept adding bits to the build and ended up with a stage2 built motor.

Then went for a td04 hybrid and remap afterwards,

Really cant thank these guys enough for all the effort they put in :)

Keep up the awesome work guys

Oh and the hybrid is amazing bit of kit deffo recomend going for it people

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been to Tuning Developments this morning to get a new Emanage Blue fitted and mapped on my N\A 4EFE in preparation of fitting a Hybrid CT9 to it.

The lads also fitted me a 3bar MAP sensor and I came away with a few more goodies to fit at a later date.

Nick managed to get 98bhp at the flywheel out of the car in N\A form today which surprised me as I had guessed it would make about 85bhp and the car is now running really smooth and pulls like a train.

Great couple of guys, made me feel welcome and did a great job with the car.

I'll defo be using them again.

• 1 month later...

Went to TD on Saturday to get a emanage fitted and mapped to 1 bar of boost. What can I say, probably the best service I have ever received. Mike was full of conversation while Nick got on with the work! Work was complete in a matter of hours and the way the car drives now is amazing. Absolute weapon and is working perfectly :)

Would recommend TD to anyone, fantastic work and fantastic customer service!

• 4 weeks later...

I went down on the 18th of this month, Best decision i ever made for my glanza, hands down! you get what you pay for and TD only use quality :)

Got my TD04 mapped with an emanage blue, a new GFB EBC fitted and a few things tidying up all for a GREAT price considering the finished product.

As Arnold once said "I'll be back!"

Thanks,

Brendon

• 2 weeks later...

made a 4 hour trip up to these guys for some work and a map and it was worth every penny i spent. they new what they were talking about which gave me confidense plus they have helped me out with a few issuses ive had trying to get mine back on the road and i realy cant thank them enough :thumbsup:

i will be returning again if work is need :)

I've used the jones brothers for about 3 years and you always get the same service with these guys thats why i keep going back, Well as most of you no my GT went to these guys for a monster build i had more done then i anticipated on lol but was worth it the whole car was rebuilt mike kepted in contact with me through out the build as well as me ringing him everyday to check on the progress it took a little longer then expected but good things come to thoose who wait , And boy the wait was worth it. It made 335bhp I've had the car back over a month now and im still smiling everytime i get in it ,

I would recommend these guys to anyone

A big thanks again to mike and nick for building the car for me

• 4 weeks later...

It was my first time using tuning developments I spoke to Mike who was very friendly and helpful and he gave me some very good advice with helping me sort out my idling issues and I ended up ordering the ignition kit witch I was very pleased with, it was a very fast delivery. Got to be the best and most genuine service I've had in a long time I was very impressed to say the least and I'll be definitely using td again. Thanks again Mike ;-)

another smooth transaction with TD this morning.... i come online looking for parts telling my self dont spend money on the blasted car...

i see stuff they sell ...talk to mike and his genuine eager to help confuses me and before i know it im sending pay pall moneys over to him

dam u mike and your great service ...thanks again for all your help soon enough gasket will be with me and i can say good bye exhaust leak

Alejandro

• 2 weeks later...

My clutch and flywheel kit arrived yesterday and I'm very happy with the kit and Mike's service is second to none, when I phoned him to order he didn't have the stage 3 clutch plait so he upgraded it for the stage 4 with no extra cost! you just don't get that kind of customer8 service anywhere else :-) cheers boys you saved the day again!

Mikey

About time i get round to my review as i promised mike i would

Went to pick my car up from td in june, had alot of work carried out from a forged motor to brakes to coilovers bassically the whole works

Was very happy with the car when i got it back, prices were also very good with mike doing me the odd deal here and there as i had spent a fair amount of money at his shop

We had one small hiccup with the turbo but mike sorted this out through warrenty and all is good

Really enjoy the fact i can phone up and have a chat with mike whenever i need to

And mike

Is always as helpful as the last time

So a big thanks to mike and nick and hopefully ill be seeing you guys 2014 for more work !