Tuning Developments feedback

The best tuners I know of and the ONLY tuners I will ever use! Unbelievable service and very helpful and friendly!

First time I met mike I couldn't believe how happy I was my car was left in his hands! Brian always spoke highly of him before as he met him first

I had a stage 2 tuning developments 4efte, it was an amazing setup and such a responsive drive! Couldn't have been happier with the work nick&mike carried out for me and brian! Top tuners and top lads!!

Just cant wait to pick my EP up now! ;) lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my EP on sunday! And WOW!! Scary how crazy this build actually is!! It is a fukn monster!!

I cant describe how happy I am! Tuning developments do their job to the highest of standard , always so welcoming friendly and approachable!!

would highly recommend theese guys to anyoneA regarding what tuning work needs done!

Since having my car Mike has been a great help! Always willing to speak on the phone and help you with anything. Brought a couple of things of him and his kept to his word with speedy delivery just so I can get the car back on the road!

Top Top bloke!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just had my Glanza mapped on sunday by the guys and would highly recommended them! My car feels like new and such a good result when you let the right people with the right know how do it :D also had a few parts which always turn up with fast arrival, well packaged, and always top qualatie!

Always very helpful with all questions and very willing to help :) helped me with my car soo much and result was amazing!

All in all great guys, super helpful :) highly recommende tuning developments

• 2 weeks later...

Since the moment I joined UKSO I always thought I would end up taking my starlet a long way this time.

TD we're always there to offer help, support and guidance on things that had me stumped. Mike is always a phone call away, and happy to give you all the help he has to knowledge.

All parts I have bought have come ridiculously fast and well packaged and exactly what I was after.

I then took the plunge for emanage blue this Friday (7th March)

From the minute I got there had an hour chat with Mike whilst we stood and watched his mates supra get loaded, must've been awkward for the driver off the flatbed!!

Nick then ran the show. Fitting my EMB, up onto the rollers and them done the rest.

In the mean time i made my own tea at will. It felt like I've been there 5 times not once. I strolled about having a nose at the cars awaiting finishing and really enjoyed my stay. I felt welcome at all times and there both such nice guys!

Just want to say a big thank you to Mike and Nick.

Lewis

Edited by Zeldoz
  • 2 weeks later...

I am surprised I find myself having to do this after all the good feedback I have read about Tuning Developments but after the experience I have recently had of trying to obtain a promised refund. So far I've had a couple of emails / phone calls promising refund will be with me shortly (all promises broken) and they are still unable to provide me with any details of the BACS payment / refund. This has been going on since Friday 14th March and I still have no news to date.

I am now having to get small claims court involved :( not happy at all!

I am surprised I find myself having to do this after all the good feedback I have read about Tuning Developments but after the experience I have recently had of trying to obtain a promised refund. So far I've had a couple of emails / phone calls promising refund will be with me shortly (all promises broken) and they are still unable to provide me with any details of the BACS payment / refund. This has been going on since Friday 14th March and I still have no news to date.

I am now having to get small claims court involved :( not happy at all!

Update - they have now paid but shame it had to come to this in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy forrest TD04 hybrid Re-mapped by Tuning Developments :)

My forge engine was 1 of the very 1st custom engine built by TD,
at the time the apr head bolts wernt available on market,
tdo4 hybrid made 293bhp at safe 1.4 bar.

TD did say the td04 was capabile of pushin more.... Boost!.

PS.Cheers MIke for the 100% hospitality :)

FizTurbo.

Edited by Fizturbo
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my EMU fitted and mapped at TD. Brilliant price, beat all the other quotes I got literally by hundreds.

Anyway, the plan was to potter round town and get something to eat up there while we waited. We actually hung around the shop all day til it was done, an unbelievable 9 hours lol!! But it went to fast when chatting to mike literally all day.

All was well, very happy with the work that was done and how it was done also.

Now my headgasket is on the way out I'm going back up there on the 25th of this month to have another anthenna and ARP head bolts with a GFB boost controller fitted too. Me and Mike came up to an agreement that the work would be an outstanding ONE NIGHT turn around. I'm dropping the car off on Friday morning, hang around for a bit for a chat then go do our thing. Get a hotel over night then pick the car up and drive back home on the next day. Brilliant if you ask me!! Mike has arranged for his machinist to be available to skim the head the day I arrive so it's a quick process!

Really can't wait and he sorted me out a good price too with everything.

I don't know how people have a bad word to say about these guys. Absolutely spot on for me! And all the starlets lads down here south east swear by TD too. Not one bad comment from the boys down here.

Cheers boys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Right I'll start by saying that mike and nick are both top lads and are not out to rip anyone of just there to help!

I have been to tuning developments for a mapping nick found a slight knock on the engine so wasn't happy for it to go on the dyno so I got this fixed and went back

Second time going it went on the dyno and pulled 220bhp which I was more than happy with and nick and mike gave me a great service

Whilst the car was on the dyno we discovered a buckled wheel so I ordered a new one and it was with me the next day after deciding to buy a complete new set mike got them me the next day for a real good price

I then needed new discs and mike managed to get these with me next day and helped me out

Throughout the time I have used tuning developments not once have I felt ripped off or had a shit service

So a big thanks again to both mike and nick great lads that know there shit and if you are wanting to deal with them deal with confidence they'll help with anything!

Thanks lads!

Have to say a massive thank you for the work these guys have done on my starlet!

I originally went down for a map to find out my car was bust. So they said they will keep my car and sort it mike then took me to the station to get a train home ( thanks again )

The extent of the damage was bad and we went through options so I decided to forge it but the thing I like about these lads is they don't try to con you into things there honest and very up front about things.

Now I knew they were busy when I left my car with them and me being impatient and asking 10,000 questions I don't think mike got to annoyed with me lol but after the wait I picked my car up yesterday and I'm so impressed with there work they have completely transformed my starlet

Stage 2 forged engine,td billet td04 turbo pulling a great 303bhp :)

Highly recommended!

• 1 month later...