Hi, Newbie from Bolton

HI,

I have owned my 1998 Starlet sportif for a week now.

Picked it up for £430.

Already replaced the front brake pads and discs. And running into a few problems now. Hoping someone can help?

I bought it knowing that there was a "slight crunch, every now and again" going into 3rd gear. Now it will never go into 3rd gear and if i force it sounds like its ripping teeth out of the box.

Cracked windscreen

needs a new radiator. currently working fine but breaking up!

Its lowered on springs, has an induction kit and ss exhaust. Resprayed in "Dodge blue" with a few flaws.

KGrHqJg4F85PWHBQUJvHtGd60_12_zps26804485.jpg

KGrHqVosFKqLiObMBQUJuzklLg60_12_zpsd44eca62.jpg

Hi thanks for the welcome. I dont know where its been in the past, I got it from Worksop

Welcome along mate, sounds like a steal for what you payed for it!!

ive got a standard radiator spare with fan from my glanza if ya need one dude?

Mike.

How much are you after for it? Hopefully my MG will sell this week so I'll have some cash for parts..

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcomes. got round to changing the gearbox today (thanks chesh).

Went to empty the oil from the old gearbox and only got out about a shot glass full :shok: no wonder it broke! Happier now I have 5 gears.

on the downside I managed to snap the door handle off the driver door this week :sad: another job on the list