JAE 2013 payment deadline extended!

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am aiming to not be as hammered when i stumble over to your pitch..................who am I kidding, I will be as leathered as I am at every JAE

If anyone one wants drinks or what ever I've got a bookers card haha so I can get things a bit cheaper :) and I'm sure woody and toms dress code this year will certainly different lol

I am aiming to not be as hammered when i stumble over to your pitch..................who am I kidding, I will be as leathered as I am at every JAE

This is going to be me, i might stop by on the way in before I've started my 3 day binge. Also i recon name tags are needed so i dont have to keep asking peoples names haha

This is going to be me, i might stop by on the way in before I've started my 3 day binge. Also i recon name tags are needed so i dont have to keep asking peoples names haha

Agreed, I met loads of awesome people from here on the Friday night but cannot for the life of me remember half of you :p I will make sure I bring plenty of jellies this year and actually share them out

Well its there or no where now as everywhere else is full bar Okayama down the arse end.

There's alot of factors to the dust though. Or rain direction of wind. Etc it might not be as bad as you think.