JAE 2013 payment deadline extended!

Finally found someone to cover me for that week off work for me to make this so happy fecking days, fingers crossed il be bringing over 400 ponies

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally found someone to cover me for that week off work for me to make this so happy fecking days, fingers crossed il be bringing over 400 ponies

You attending with UKSO??

John

Added :) 1) Rob + Amy2) ro55ifumi3) Hair4) Tara5) james@cjperformance6) Steve GT7) Starbuck8. TrisK + DanGEP919) Akyakapotter + Tara10) Jakeep8211) Sefton-EP91 + girlfriend12) Drongo boi + 213) Drongo's dad + 114) PaulStarletSR15) DaveEP16) Lottie +117) Rob H & Kat18) LukeSR +119) Bluebear20) Weyro21) Socks22) Taggy23) Josh@stick-2-it24) Azz ( first time)25) Matt1878 + Samantha26) Liam_D + Sam27) Mark28) JTStarlet9229) Shorty + deebo30) Ollie + J (shorty n grants mates in the mx5)31] EP91Ben32] nick26089033) ,Malcolm GT 34) Towbar (JAE VIRGIN)35) aaddzz123 +136) Jack-ctr37)Starbo-Moorley38) Turbo Grant39)*starlet_babe40) Lew77741) *Zoe*42)Michael!43)philGT9344)chrisgreen199345) SiCaln (MX5)46) Pobbette +147) theminiguru48) JIMJAM49) Tom50) Woody51) Ryan Lang52) Starbogt53) jamie1st + 254) funny onion55) flaminsam56) Seba + 157) Azz John

I'm already on it buddy, number 24

I'll make an effort to talk slow so english/welsh/irish/korean people can understand me haha. Or i'll just talk to everyone via here instead.

you lot from stirling talk dead proper anyway! its the glaswegians/fifers you gotta really concentrate on ;)

i joke. haha sitting on ukso on your todd :p

Haha quality, i cant actually understand a few glasgow in my college class. One guy speaks like hes holding his nose closed lol. I repeatedly use the word ken just to annoy them all haha.

Ken whos like barry eh?

To be fair you have the right approach to annoy them i work in edinburgh part of the week and their accent drains my soul its awful.

Nothin against them personally jus the fact they speak like they are singing lol.

Edited by StuDoc 72
  • 2 weeks later...

The only issue I would have with your spot is dust. Last year the cars on the front were covered in it from the gravel road

I think if we try and be a bit smart, put the marquee by the road, and the cars around it? Or hose shoe the cars or something

I think if we try and be a bit smart, put the marquee by the road, and the cars around it? Or hose shoe the cars or something

Yeah that is good thinking, should hopefully be ok