There getting Perthetic now! Banning washing cars at home!!

Will never get anywhere there is a multi million pound business in cleaning products that would be over if this went ahead.

I agree with the trying to get some of the hand car wash places shut down that do not have a lience for disposing of the waste.

I stopped reading as soon as I read the word "environment". Fuck off.

It wont happen, it's just the garage wankers trying to force people to use their facilities and spend money there instead of saving money and doing it yourself.

Edited by ste91

Agreed if I want to wash polish and wax my own car then I pissing will I pay road tax insurance and all the rest of it I don't wanna be paying to clean my car when I've got all the stuff i need in my garage

Lol I seen the other day they are planning on banning you from smoking in your own car aswell. I'm not a smoker myself but if u wanna smoke in your car then thats your choice.

This country is an absolute joke in the making wont be long before they introduce marshall law and its their way or the highway. You can hardly fart in the street these days without a public disorder offence.

Read the date, its an old story and won't go ahead :p

It was only 3weeks ago.

I more than likely want happen but the fact there going to such extreme measures to make a few extra million quid, just goes to show there feeling the pinch to now and hopefully prices will start to drop which prob won't happen as well.

Edited by lukEp

who comes up with these ideas! Seriously i wouldnt mind if those placed used quality products and didnt prey on your car like ants at a picnic, they just do everything so quick things get broken!

. You can hardly fart in the street these days without a public disorder offence.

:L that would'nt surprise me the way this country is going. Further on in that article it says that parts of Germany have banned mowing the lawn on a Sunday as its disturbing a day of rest!? Seriously wtf!? I find washing my car relaxing its a joke!

Cant see it going ahead though, surely if it even came close to happening, the cleaning companies would be putting more research into putting less chemicals into they're cleaning products so they would be exempt from it?

When will the ban from using washing up on your dishes be coming in because its got cleaning chemicals in it in some way and goes to the same place!?

Edited by ForgedV