• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finance?? really?

Im a massive believer in 'if i cant afford it i dont have it'

This.

Really fucks me off when lads my age get a new car and pose in it.. Only to find out its on finance and its not really theres :lol: :lol:

And by the time sumo power pull thier finger out thier arse and do a job you have asked for you have saved twice the amount it will cost any way!! The useless t***s!!!

Edited by shorty

This.

Really fucks me off when lads my age get a new car and pose in it.. Only to find out its on finance and its not really theres :lol: :lol:

Haha thats like round here everyone my age is rolling around in corsa VXRs on finance. My car is purchased/ran/modified all by myself and it still wipes the floor with there shitters haha.

I was one of the young sillys that wasted far to many ££££`s that belonged to the bank when i was younger and now at 28 I've only got a few more months till its all paid back!! Learn my young friends! Its all gravey till your ten years older and still paying for things you dont even owen any more and cant afford houses etc because you where impatiant at a young age!!

Thing is though chaps and chappettes, most people in the country have debt. How many people actually own their house? Also if you don't take out finance nowadays you struggle to get a decent mortgage later on in life. The way I see it is if you understand the Apr and how much it is actually going to cost in the long run then that's your decision. You worked for your money, you spend it how you see fit.

I don't mind either way aslong as the person involved can control it and don't go over board I for instance had a small loan out to help finish paying for things for our wedding and I much prefer to give the bank a little bit back each month than to have my misses disappointed on the big day , and I have laid for my insurance both ways I've paid it in full and paid it in installments I just double check how much extra will cost each month for installments and if it ain't a silly amount I'll do it that way as don't see any point in skinting myself when u can do it monthly

Edited by pick1

For some thing i can understand but for modding a car then no, get a credit card and do it that way.

But personally for me if the cash aint in my bank i dont buy it. Does take longer to get what you want but i garrentee if you really want it, it will take longer to pay back a loan/credit card than it would to save up for something you really badly wanted :)