What Bhp is safe on a stock block??

as title says really just bought a glanza running 237bhp just wondered if it's safe at that bhp it's all been setup by TD

Emanage ecu , fuel pump , fpr , remap , boost gauge , boost controller , TD04 , fmic etc etc

it's leeroys old car any info would be appreciated!

Thats pretty much the limit of a stock lump, personally i wouldnt run it at that as IMO its almost a time bomb but ill be dependant on condition of engine.

But im sure others will disagree an say theyve had more powerful and been running for years on a stock motor.

I dont have a turbo motor just read about them alot.

I cant see a ebc hurting, and they do help with spool up if setup well, plus they have spike warnings etc which is nice to have.

I would assume thats fly and wheels unless your hi-lo boost button still works?

Have you checked to see if leeroy had an old build thread?

I thought Sparky ran 1.4 bar and it blew up on the rollers, but yes what everyone else has said. At that bhp though standard i wouldnt expect that engine to last longer than 12months! i would stick to around 210hp on standard you can sleep at night knowing it will last! :) at that kinda hp you are likely to snap a rod or crack a ringland :p

I thought Sparky ran 1.4 bar and it blew up on the rollers, but yes what everyone else has said. At that bhp though standard i wouldnt expect that engine to last longer than 12months! i would stick to around 210hp on standard you can sleep at night knowing it will last! :) at that kinda hp you are likely to snap a rod or crack a ringland :p

Actually I think your right Taggy

He got mapped to 1.2, the on the 2nd run at 1.4she blew

The issue on these engines is there age.... Mechnical Fatigue is setting in...

Generally... 1bar on a ct9 or 1.2bar on a TD04 is considered the limits...

However it still depends hugely on the mapping... A shit map your car could go pop at stock boost...

Go with a reputable tuner... I know Driver on here ran 1.4bar+ on a td04 on a stock engine for over a year and deathed it with no issues...