toyota glanza v 1998 un molestered

Year:1998

Model: glanza v ep91

Tax:6months

MOT:12months

Mileage: unsure will find out

Description:

here for sale is a clean example of a toyota glanza v 1998 spec

car is unmolestered still has high low boost button working, efi pipe etc has been very well looked after by me and by previous owner (a friend) ALWAYS warmed up before touching turbo and always leave it to run for a minute after stopping, i've owned it for over 6months and not had one problem with it so far, was imported in 2008 and down on logbook as a toyota 1.3i starlet so up to you as what you insure it as

brand new wheel bearings all around

brand new front and rear discs

brand new front and rear pads

nearly new front parada spec 2 tyres on front 7mm tread

nearly new rear yokohama s-drive tyres 7mmtread

2x brand new front brake hoses

enkei wheels (very very light)

apex coilovers (new in january)

tinted rear windows

carn't remember exhaust make but it sounds nice not to loud either

carn't remember make of decat pipe on it will have to find out and edit this

can come with blitz dumpvalve

fully poly bushed

lip kit

blitz induction kit

boost gauge on pillar

as i said though its unmolestered not far off standard glanza v, runs absolutly spot on really smooth and just a nice car to drive

valeted once a week inside and out since i've owned it, comes up amazingly with a polish aswell

now for the bad points, there is a few small dints down drives side, scrape on rear drives bumper and passenger front bumper, all can be seen in the pictures though

car comes with 6months tax and m.o.t runs out in janurary so will have 12months m.o.t for the sale

thats all i can think of at the minute, if theres anything you need to know just drop me a text/phonecall or give me an email but make sure you leave your email at the end or else i won't be able to reply

Price: 2700 or 2300 without coilovers

Pictures:

glanza2_zpse6a4bcad.jpg

glanza3_zpsadba0f97.jpg

glanza1_zps15a2b3e8.jpg

glanza4_zps29ed5c18.jpg

552579_4165863422049_1102219451_n-1_zpsa896f399.jpg

IMAG0050_zps6d265dab.jpg

IMAG0010_zps4589ec26.jpg

283680_4165863702056_1195679189_n1.jpg

IMAG0263_zpsafe1c47e.jpg

genuine reason for sale bought a gt turbo and need money to pay for parts to finish that

Contact Details:

name: Alex

contact number: 07523312162

email address: bennett94cooper@hotmail.co.uk

or just contact me on here

thanks for looking

alex

Don't worry guys it may be my first post but am here to stay haha it is 98 spec apart from lights as yous said the previous owner swapped them (dahm) is a very nice car though have loved driving it but it's time for abit of gt hehehe I'm sure there's many people on here who have seen it in person who can vouch for it :)

That is a very very good price for a really nice looking glanza!!...I would be ALL over this if i had not had one myself!!...

Someone grab this..esp with all the goodies & esp the new coily's that have been fitted!!...Enkei wheels are the cherry on top!!.

I better stop looking!!...you won't need any luck selling this pal.. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...