Classifieds section?

Pffft it was only complex because they HAD to fill in all the feilds.

I can understand the mods frustration on things, people try to sell stuff and half the info isnt there so its on the buyers to ask the questions.

The same with wanted threads

Ie title - fuel tank

Fuel cell

Thanks

(Yes this is an example from earlier, no offence)

So are they asking for a actual fuel sell or a replacement tank and for what model?

Its a shame the classified didnt get up and running might save on threads where people end up having to do all the leg work for people :/

Socks removed it because he was overwelmed with people spitting the dummy. After the work he probably put in making it.

Personally I think a vote is needed, It's for the good of the club and forum and I think everyone wants to see it move forward thats why we came here isn't it?

It looked like it could have been really good, and it brought back the gauging interest bit which people seem to want back. Only downside i saw was the adverts would have been deleted after 30 days or so, meaning it would be hard to put a price on stuff you wanted to sell due to little research material.

Huge upside was the way you uploaded pics without using photobucket !!

For the third time in this thread I think I'll chance my arm that someone might actually post up what the option is? Or is my post count not high enough to merit a responce? :p

It was like a form you sell up.

Then adverts went up for 30 days.

Much more like a mini ebay.