Official Japfest 2013 Thread

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just paid FFS.

But I don't want the number of members going. I would like the actual number of Starlets going which will be a true representation :D otherwise its false advertising..... :p

It's hard to be 100% certain as some aren't sure what they will be I yet. 8)

So close to 100 now

This is the final chance today to get payments in. The store will auto close payments tonight at midnight so if you want to come to Japfest on the UKSO stand you must get payments in before midnight :)

Will there be a thread arranging convoys and where they will all meet up?

I spoke about it earlier in this thread but dont know what will be more suitable for us. I assume due to how early we will be travelling that traffic on the motorways and stuff shouldn't be an issue?

So its just a case of if we head down the M74 then M6 then M5 will we be meeting people along the way or are we best coming to get you guys down the M1 which is a bit more out of the way but in the grand scheme of things cant see the 50 miles making a difference.

Any Ideas or suggestions?

Will there be a thread arranging convoys and where they will all meet up?

I spoke about it earlier in this thread but dont know what will be more suitable for us. I assume due to how early we will be travelling that traffic on the motorways and stuff shouldn't be an issue?

So its just a case of if we head down the M74 then M6 then M5 will we be meeting people along the way or are we best coming to get you guys down the M1 which is a bit more out of the way but in the grand scheme of things cant see the 50 miles making a difference.

Any Ideas or suggestions?

Details of the main convoy will be up soon fella!