Official Japfest 2013 Thread

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

107 starlets? whats the point and having non-starlets on the stand ? Seems the only club that does . whats wrong with the car park?

Why all the hate for :p

Think it should just be only other Toyota's though ;)

It really doesn't matter that there will be 10 or less non starlets on our stand, since we have about 90+ starlets there.

If there was like 10 starlets and 10 non starlets, then of course it would look a bit daft but that ins't the case. :)

Twentybingotom will no longer be coming as he's in Spain! But Whitenoize will be taking his place instead ! Epic turn out :) the guys over on suzuki sport club have 30ish members going and they think that's a lot I beleave we have blown them out the water with numbers lol

James

Twentybingotom will no longer be coming as he's in Spain! But Whitenoize will be taking his place instead ! Epic turn out :) the guys over on suzuki sport club have 30ish members going and they think that's a lot I beleave we have blown them out the water with numbers lol

James

I think it will be funny to see people's faces when 100+ starlets come rolling bye.. :p