Official Japfest 2013 Thread

What time are u on track lads?

It's gonna be a moist one :(

Maybe get another thread up to see who is on when?

Would help you guys make your way to track at the right times to go and watch

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time are u on track lads?

It's gonna be a moist one :(

I can't find my fucking license so won't be going on! I called them and they said tough basically :( I'll be a passenger in an old school Corolla instead

my car is stripped out but 3 of my mates want to come with me .can they still come if they park and then walk in or do they need to be in the car ??

They would need to be in the car to get in with u or they will av to drive then selves there and pay and park in the general car park

20130510_170259.jpg

Just the waiting game!

I am not Parking next to that! Haha Your paint work and spruce up looks flawless! I hope I don't stand out as my cars got loads of bits needing doing and has shock horror just had a quick garage car wash as that's all I've had time for :s

I am not Parking next to that! Haha Your paint work and spruce up looks flawless! I hope I don't stand out as my cars got loads of bits needing doing and has shock horror just had a quick garage car wash as that's all I've had time for :s

Ditto

Mines cleaned and waxed but littered in dents and my wheels have seen 30000miles and many a tyre change so look terrible :(

Glad to see mines not going to be the only one with a few scratches :( was abit worryed about it but not so bad now lol ... im heading up tonight and sleeping in the car so will be there bright and early :) .. how do we go about picking up the tickets do you need prof of paymet or anything ?