• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on rearrange or do people still want to meet, started snowing again here :(

John

This!

Chesterfield, Sheffield seems to be hit very hard by snow! Ive been out tonight in the ep and its still snowing and now to make it worse everywhere around here is black ice!

So its standing at 5 starlets roughly. Tbh I'm.not gonna bother with it for that.

I'll see what peoples thoughts are in the morning.

I won't be travelling for an hour and a half if the weather is bad and no one is coming tbh. We are currently snow free where I am, but that could all change over night. I will check in around 8:30 and see what everyone is doing :)

Well there was a dusting here in essex nothing major, how is it up Gaydon way? I don't wanna drive all the way up n end up doing an arctic rally stage! In dont like takin it out in the salty mess rust is bad enough as it is! Lol

Fuck it I'm coming me and robz will be comin down in mine by the looks of it, looked at the weather forecast and its Spose to stop snowing up there at about 10 11

Fuck it I'm coming me and robz will be comin down in mine by the looks of it, looked at the weather forecast and its Spose to stop snowing up there at about 10 11