2000 mother fuckers!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 thing I take from this thread is regardless of forum you will always get keyboard gangsters I've had it on other forums. Truth be told they are normally only gangsters on the tinternet.

Cartman.jpg

but seriously, i just get fed up with converstaion. As like Socks said, it just goes round in circles.

Either way, I think its sad it came to what it did. But it did.

So lets just all rock on, carry on posting and enjoy our EPs

as this thread will only go round in circles now

Lol I was waiting for someone to take offence to my post there.

Just think an awful lot of 1 upsmanship n that goes on tbh. Think alot of people forget we will all end up at the same events when things can come back and bite them in the arse.

Anyway fuk you paul and your 2000 posts lol!

:thumbsup:

The only thing that keeps this going round in circles is the excuses u have all come up with to try to justify stealing it.

I agree with wullie, there should be some sort of explanation.

Geo did a lot for this comunity and sacrificed so much just for you to come along and steal it and then try and justify it. Most of the stuff i have read from you and the other moderators on the subject is scripted bullshit you all say the same thing

Man up and admit what you done was wrong

I don't see any problem. We have a working forum now with lots of happy people. But you got to laugh at the grumpy people :)

^^ Are you just trying to stir the shit? Any part of the debate on this matter is between Charlie and the mods.

Wot good does trying to take the piss do other than make you look like a helmet?

I don't give a crap what goes on, got better things to worry about than a forum. But I like putting the odd comment up on stuff like this as its just funny. I can be a helmet if you want you should see what happens when you rub me :)

Lol I was waiting for someone to take offence to my post there.

Just think an awful lot of 1 upsmanship n that goes on tbh. Think alot of people forget we will all end up at the same events when things can come back and bite them in the arse.

Anyway fuk you paul and your 2000 posts lol!

:thumbsup:

What u mean 1 upsmanship ? Is there something most of us don't know about dude ?

And what do u mean by it will come back to bit them in the arse at events ?

We all go to events it's what being part of a car club is all about I have the feeling this seems to be getting personal between certain folks when there really is no need to be let's all remember guys this Is a car club for enthusiasts