2000 mother fuckers!!

< not a clue what mine is until I post.

there was so much stuff I had to say when ukso was created but never spoke up. I think the reason everyone moved over becasue they feared getting left behind and perhaps like me felt their opinion wouldn't do shit anyway in the grand scheme of things and moving looked like a certainty so just joined the sheep as its a banging club and if everyone else moved to here, damn right I would as well.

in all honestly I can see how well the site is run now with all the traders and other things goin on, definitely feels better anyhow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John im fed up with you dismissing it and your cheek sometimes. your always first to bite! Stay away from the hook!

Wether or not its been discussed before its an open forum and we can discuss what we like, dont u dare tell me where the door is!

I ser this site being refferrd to as the new site all the time, some people dont actually know that this is a cloned site that ripped all the content from another site.

If the content wasnt ripped and user details werent stolen then uksc wouldnt be dead. U could have started a new club with a new board and let the members make their own mind up.

I dont care if this is an old argument or how much u guys cover it up, it was a proper misuse of trust to steal someones hard work and now you guys are claiming u done it all for the club

Aye right!

And the other site folded because you guys replicated the whole thing, no one wanted left behind so they all moved across because you made it easy for them, some people dont know what happened and what about new members who sign up to this club thats barely been running 10 minutes but theres years worth of posts with no explanation? No credit for the work put in by the guy who brought u all together?

Ukso = family?

Keep telling yourself that

John im fed up with you dismissing it and ur cheek sometimes. Ur always first to bite! Stay away from the hook!

Wether or not its been discussed before its an open forum and we can discuss what we like, dont u dare tell me where the door is!

I ser this site being refferrd to as the new site all the time, some people dont actually know that this is a cloned site that ripped all the content from another site.

If the content wasnt ripped and user details werent stolen then uksc wouldnt be dead. U could have started a new club with a new board and let the members make their own mind up.

I dont care if this is an old argument or how much u guys cover it up, it was a proper misuse of trust to steal someones hard work and now you guys are claiming u done it all for the club

Aye right!

If John is always the first to bite, then lets change that. Its my turn mother fucker.

You can say that as much as you want, but there are still rules. and manners are expected everywhere, you wouldnt stay in a hotel and then tell the reception to fuck off. so dont do it here. Lets be a bit polite, and if you dont like it you can leave.

i think it would be. Enzo was on hiatus anyways. But when the split happened he then deceieded to give the site to Iddy to continue. But he never signed it over to Idrees. Then the errors started, people were still using the site. But Enzo never made the effort to fix the errors. And never signed it over to Iddy so he could get them fixed. UKSC is still up, inbetween all the forum errors (dont know whos paying the hosting bill, maybe it was never as expensive as made out).

Members could make their own mind up. People could have their content and accounts removed with a simple email or post.

If it wasnt done for the club who was it done for mate?

And the other site folded because you guys replicated the whole thing, no one wanted left behind so they all moved across because you made it easy for them, some people dont know what happened and what about new members who sign up to this club thats barely been running 10 minutes but theres years worth of posts with no explanation? No credit for the work put in by the guy who brought u all together?

Ukso = family?

Keep telling yourself that

Mate nobody is making your stay. Just say the word and your account can be deleted.

You sure hang around and post an awful lot for somebody who hates the place

UKSO did not Kill UKSC....

UKSC is still there isnt it. Go use it if you want... I havent made anyone use ukso and stop using uksc?

I dont know wtf happened to it, as my powers were removed weeks before the errors started... (before you jump on the bandwagon blame game)

but clearly if it was that important to him he'd have fixed it or come up with some solution for his members... but as usually couldnt be arsed...

We welcome anyone to UKSO. If anyone wants there stuff removing. Old or New members, this isnt a problem either....

I cant be arsed with people that just love to come on here, and moan. As plenty of people said before... If your unhappy, dont visit and dont login... Nothing you are doing or can do is going to change ukso in any way shape or form, so why waste your time...

Your Boring Me Now...

Thought this kind of topic had died tbh me as a member on this forum and other forums I choose to come on here of my own free will no one holds a gun to my head and makes me, people probably would of still used Uksc like they use others sept the simple fact it the site doesn't work properly fact! And yes as a member I appreciate that my details posts etc were brought over to here why should people loose all there stuff build threads etc that have accumulated over the years because the other site has gone belly up through no fault of people and members on here ask urself who's responsibility is it to keep Uksc up and running bug free and usable, and if u can't see that the mod team on here are trying to expand new ideas and help us as mbers out then u have blinkers on we have more mods more traders more group buys competitions etc than there ever was on Uksc again fact! Everyone is welcome here n that's the best part weather your apart of tgtt , sxoc , etc is irrelevant everyone can come on here share there knowledge n have a laugh at the same time isn't that what the clubs are for ?

Trisk dont u start getting cheeky and calling me names, if someone wants to be abrupt with me, dont expect me to sit here quiet. Moderator or member!

I dont like the way things have gone but i loved using uksc and i miss it so this is as good as its gonna get for me to have a browse on here and chat with people i consider to be mates and see whats going on. Dont tell me i know where the door is, im not here for your or anyone elses benefit and i have as much right to use this site as anyone else wether i like it or not "Mother Fucker!"

Using your hotel analogy, if u stayed in a hotel and the reception and staff walked out and started there own hotel under practically the same name and e erything belonging to the other hotel, stealing all your personal information.

Would you move to the other hotel an support what they did.

Im not trying to start another debate here but to me it seems as if you guys are avoiding it ( im waitin on my posts being removed again and/ or the thread being closed)

U hide from the fact that the whole site is a clone of uksc and matt if it wasnt ukso that killed uksc then what was it?

Im not trying to start another debate here but to me it seems as if you guys are avoiding it ( im waitin on my posts being removed again and/ or the thread being closed)

U hide from the fact that the whole site is a clone of uksc and matt if it wasnt ukso that killed uksc then what was it?

Enzo...

Weeks after UKSO started. A Bunch of Errors occured?

Which seem to have got more and more frequent apperently?

Clearly Enzo cant be arsed to fix those issues, hence why your here now no??

People were still using UKSC mainly even when UKSO first started I think you'll find... Some people started using UKSO when they realised UKSC wasnt going to be fixed...

Who's Fault is this?

I don't think anyone was to blame for what happened its a mixture of things that took a turn in events people were getting frustrated with what was going on around them and Uksc were having running issues on a regular basis and the one on

Charge wasn't interested in a solution no matter how anybody dresses it up the intrest just wasn't there that's why Uksc is still aving running problems and doesn't work the way it should and yes u are right there are loads n loads of decent people on here that I have met and enjoy talking to some I now txt on a regular basis as I feel they av become more than just people on a forum they are mates , I don't think there is any need for name calling on either side of this as what happened is out of any of our hands lets just enjoy this for what it is , my only question to those who do feel bitter about it is would u of preferred for Uksc to go down like it has and would of done regardless of the situation as proven and have lost our forum all together and all that was on it

Trisk dont u start getting cheeky and calling me names, if someone wants to be abrupt with me, dont expect me to sit here quiet. Moderator or member!

I dont like the way things have gone but i loved using uksc and i miss it so this is as good as its gonna get for me to have a browse on here and chat with people i consider to be mates and see whats going on. Dont tell me i know where the door is, im not here for your or anyone elses benefit and i have as much right to use this site as anyone else wether i like it or not "Mother Fucker!"

Using ur hotel analogy, if u stayed in a hotel and the reception and staff walked out and started there own hotel under practically the same name and e erything belonging to the other hotel, stealing all ur personal information.

Would you move to the other hotel an support what they did.

Dont get cheeky or what?

If your going to throw your toys out the pram, then expect to get treated like a child.

No mate, its not your 'right' to use the site. Its a service thats provided to you by the staff here. One click of a button and you loose your 'right' to use the site. Dont get confused about it.

Using the hotel analogy, if you wouldnt stay there. dont stay here if you dont want to.

Im not trying to start an arguement, this has been covered lots of times. It happened, the people know why it happened and why the staff felt it had to happen. We've moved on.

Whatever geo did or didnt do doesent give you the right to his content matt.

If you disnt make it so easy for other members by bringing the content over for them and even their log in details then this site wouldnt be what it is now.

This is a brand new website not connected to uksc in anyway yet people seem to think this new site was made up because uksc went to shit when it never. Who in thier right mind would carry on paying hosting fees for a site that everyone turned thier back on.

In my opinion you guys just keep trying to justify it and sweep it under the carpet if its mentioned and with a " you know where the door is" attitude how do u plan on keeping the respect of your members.

As i said i never meant to start a debate and im not trying to start arguments with anyone but if ive got an opinion and i want to voice it on a public forum i will.

Trisk are you trying to instigate an argument with me? Silly little boy! Im quite calm, im not throwing any toys out of the pram.

Count to ten, calm down read the posts again. Stop being cheeky and dont threaten me! Im not being abusive or cheeky to anyone else. Do you want me to argue with you so u can justify kickin me off?

If you want to argue with me trisk send me a pm and ill give you my fone number and stop being a keyboard hero because im not coming down tk uour level and arguing with a little boy on a forum.

Whatever geo did or didnt do doesent give you the right to his content matt.

If you disnt make it so easy for other members by bringing the content over for them and even their log in details then this site wouldnt be what it is now.

This is a brand new website not connected to uksc in anyway yet people seem to think this new site was made up because uksc went to shit when it never. Who in thier right mind would carry on paying hosting fees for a site that everyone turned thier back on.

In my opinion you guys just keep trying to justify it and sweep it under the carpet if its mentioned and with a " you know where the door is" attitude how do u plan on keeping the respect of your members.

As i said i never meant to start a debate and im not trying to start arguments with anyone but if ive got an opinion and i want to voice it on a public forum i will.

UKSC would have still died if those errors werent fixed....

From my experience.. Enzo couldnt be arsed to do the simplist of things. Never mind support UKSC in any way...

No Support, Not willing to accept outside help. Would have died... Regardless of UKSO being there or not...

It died because he didnt fix the issues... UKSO has nothing to do with UKSC dieing...

Very Simple Really.

As regards to content, its something we are always going to disagree on by the sounds of it.

Fact is more people agree then disagree with how it was done. Again, that wont change anything...

End of Story Now...

If John is always the first to bite, then lets change that. Its my turn mother fucker.

You can say that as much as you want, but there are still rules. and manners are expected everywhere, you wouldnt stay in a hotel and then tell the reception to fuck off. so dont do it here. Lets be a bit polite, and if you dont like it you can leave.

i think it would be. Enzo was on hiatus anyways. But when the split happened he then deceieded to give the site to Iddy to continue. But he never signed it over to Idrees. Then the errors started, people were still using the site. But Enzo never made the effort to fix the errors. And never signed it over to Iddy so he could get them fixed. UKSC is still up, inbetween all the forum errors (dont know whos paying the hosting bill, maybe it was never as expensive as made out).

Members could make their own mind up. People could have their content and accounts removed with a simple email or post.

If it wasnt done for the club who was it done for mate?

Mate nobody is making your stay. Just say the word and your account can be deleted.

You sure hang around and post an awful lot for somebody who hates the place

trisk am not bein funny my man but you wernt as mouthy when u wernt a mod, now u r you seem to be power trippin mate!

theres people on here, regulars, that have always had a starlet and been on years longer than you, like bucketep and me, show a bit of respect mate

Who in thier right mind would carry on paying hosting fees for a site that everyone turned thier back on.

But Enzo or somebody is still paying the hosting fees.

Trisk are you trying to instigate an argument with me? Silly little boy! Im quite calm, im not throwing any toys out of the pram.

Count to ten, calm down read the posts again. Stop being cheeky and dont threaten me! Im not being abusive or cheeky to anyone else. Do you want me to argue with you so u can justify kickin me off?

If you want to argue with me trisk send me a pm and ill give you my fone number and stop being a keyboard hero because im not coming down tk uour level and arguing with a little boy on a forum.

Im pretty calm too mate. As long as we are all calm then thats fine.

I dont think anyone wants to kick you off mate. Youve got an exciting project and as Paul said below youve been around for years.

I've never met you in real life, and I dont think talking over the phone is any better than typing. There is always going to be an element of keyboard-warrioring on a forum. But I think this is one of those things are we are all going to have to agree to disagree on.

Like Matt said above, nothign is going to change the way things are going. And UKSC is all but unuseable due to the errors now.

Luckily we still have something to use, and website to enjoy.

trisk am not bein funny my man but you wernt as mouthy when u wernt a mod, now u r you seem to be power trippin m8!

theres people on here, regulars, that have always had a starlet and been on years longer than you, like bucketep and me, show a bit of respect m8

I was always mouthy mate. I think people just read it more now I am a mod, lol.

Im going to have my peice of this,

The way i see it, was what happened with the info from uksc was wrong, stealing, copying call it what you like. But any pictures and content you upload are therefore there for the taking, hell instagram now has the right to sell your photos if they want. If you google any image name or section of text you have uploaded or writen you will find it on googles databases (is this theft??)

Well i think my 1st post in this thread says it all. It took 5 years for me to get to 1000 posts most of which was UKSC, yet 5 months of UKSO I&#39;ve racked up a further 1000+ posts. The reason for this?? I couldn't tell you, i guess it just feels more welcoming.

Its dirt under the carpet now anyway, i got on with enzo he helped me out no end. Its just a shame he had other more important issues to attend to, but this being the case he should have left others in charge to run the place whilst he sorted himself out